Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favourite Body Lotion/Cream/Oil

Hi all, topic as above.

I am curious to find out what do you gals use after bath? I am a big sucker for a smooth, nice smelling body after I take my bath. Have been using quite a few brands, like L'Occitane, Nivea, J&J, The Body shop. Just wanna hear more from pretty gals out there. I do not mind Body oil provided they give me nice, smooth skin

am using the pear lotion from Victoria Secrets at the moment
    man, i smell like a pear!

other than that, i really like the body butters from The Body Shop and the body silk from Dove

Comment

I using Body Shop Africa Spa body balm after shower cos it's cream, texture is slightly thicker, but skin can abosrb well & fast. I apply Vichy body moisturiser onto dry skin cos the texture is very light & smell nice.

Comment

Victoria Secrets? That reminds me, I think I have got something in Green Apple. I got it as a gift many years back, don't know if i can still use it. haahah.

I heard alot of raves about the African Spa range. I have their Sea Salt scrub, but find that it's really too fine and once applied on wet body, there's hardly any scrubbing effect. Or am I the one who does not know how to use it :roll: Any advise?

Currently I am using my L'Ocittane Olive Massage oil. I quite like it, as the fragrance is subtle and leaves my skin quite nice, with a sheen.

Well, as usual vain me wanna try out other better and hopefully cheaper product.

Comment

Maybe your skin was too wet when you apply the scrub on? I find just a bit of water will do for the salt scrub. It's a mild scrub so the grains are much finer than the sugar scrub. Sugar scrub are too harsh, grains to coarse.

But I find that it doesn't suit dry, sensitive like mine. I used to use it but stop after a while cos finds my skin became worse. So I just use the body balm which helps to improve it very much.

Comment

I like The Natural Source Sugar Cane Whip Cream. Heavenly scent and not sticky at all

Lotions from Sudes & Light are another favourite of mine but they are a tad expensive

Comment

i love TNS body whip & butter! but i favor the butter more as the smell lingers longer than the whip.

Comment

I love Cedarwood & Sage body lotion from BBW's Aromatherapy line! Beautiful woody / calming scent that's not overpowering and the consistency of the lotion is great too! Got it as a gift, I don't know how to replace it when it's finished!

Comment

i am also using product from TBS. i am using african spa hands and feet honey butter. its very moisturizing.

Comment

I quite like Origins A Perfect World body lotion, it has very nice apricot peachy scent.

But my staple is still stuff from Crabtree & Evelyn, La Source, Goatmilk or the rose range. Moisturizing and easy to absorb.

Comment

I like Simply Scents Yuzu Body Lotion (too bad they don't make it anymore) and Khiels Cream de Corps body lotion

Comment

I'm always trying new body lotions but I always go back to using The Body Shop's body butter range!
                        Coconut butter is awesome! Smells weird from the pot,but is great after a shower and very creamy.It also leaves your skin ultra smooth and so soft....My bf is lovin' it too lol!

Comment

i'm also usin TBS butter... the cocoa butter range... it smell so delicious..

Comment

I was at The Body Shop last wkend, looking out for the African Spa range.

Seems like they hve a new body lotion for this range, replacing the old one, called Rich Coco Body Balm. Quite different from the old one they had, and this smells bad too.

Anyway, for such a tiny bottle at $38+, it's so ex.

I used to use the Olive Body Butter, but find it's so hard to get absorbed into the skin, and sticky too. Maybe it's my choice of the Olive range.

Comment

They have been increasing the price of Africa Spa range quite a lot. I thought the old one body balm also the same name. Saw their salt scrub, packaging is different.

Comment

Working...
                              X