dark pigmentation on inner thighs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark pigmentation on inner thighs

Anyone has this problem??? I have this problem ever since I gave birth to my baby. Can't wear bikini. Very depressed. anyone can help???

is it due to constant abrasion of the inner thigh area when you walk? Maybe can try exfoliating with some scrubs? Or some lightening creams?

Comment

Body/Face Whitening with PCA Pigment Bar (soap)

Maybe you can try the PCA Pigment BAr. I use it on my body cum face. Face, I can see whitening in just 1 week. On body, you need way longer time cos body skin is thicker.
      If you want, you might want to consider seeing Dr Jane for a PCA Body PEel. Her no. is 6853 7677. She does many other procedures too. Including hair removal.

Comment

Hi bambi,

Where is this Dr Jane's clinic located? can you provide more details like the cost of each treatment or the cost of the products? thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello there. she's at sembawang. You can call her clinic to find out more ya
          It's worth the trip. I am sure you will be happy to get your problem resolved there!!PCA Pigment bar has lasted me for about a year. Costs $69

Comment

Darker skin tone on inner thighs

anyone ve problems *** darker skin tone on inner thigh areas? How to get rid of it? any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy View Post
              anyone ve problems *** darker skin tone on inner thigh areas? How to get rid of it? any suggestions?
              It looks like the thread is rather inactive.
              I have that problem too and is there any other ways other then going to the skin clinic.

Comment

Working...
              X