Japanese Bath Salts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Bath Salts

Is there anywhere in Singapore that sells Japanese Bath salts similar to this one:

http://www.sp123.com/blossomingbeaut...owrombat2.html

or please share any of your favorites

Hi

I bought mine in Chiba ,Tokyo. I don't seem to be able to find it in Malaysia or Singapore.
    My favorite is The pink one which has a sweet smelling rose. My hubby like the medicated one (Green Tin) It is quite cheap when i bought it in Japan. In the website it cost so much more Wow!

Comment

I can't help much on where to get them but I have some Japanese friends that always bring me back a sachet or two. My favourite is the one that smells of the woods, pine-like, it's probably Japanese cypress. I love the bright colours in the bathwater too.

My friend reckons you can get them at Jap grocery stores - I've yet to check the ones here in Melbourne, Australia. If you've got Jap grocers over there, perhaps you could try them?

Comment

There are some Japanese bath salts sold at Basic Beauty @ heeren.

Comment

My friend reckons you can get them at Jap grocery stores - I've yet to check the ones here in Melbourne, Australia. If you've got Jap grocers over there, perhaps you could try them?
          True, but there are only very few/limited selection here as I live in a small town in US. I just wonder if SG would have a better selection.

Comment

Working...
          X