Bath Soaks & Fizzies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bath Soaks & Fizzies

Imagine lying in a tub of luke warm water in the evening or during summer ....hear the leaves crips from the trees ....
    and candlelite with hot chocolate....with some of your favourite bath soaks and fizz....

Be it DIY or ready made bath soaks lifts the impurities of the day!

have any one try any nice bath soaks or make your own bath soaks?

Comment

bath soaks anyone?

Comment

i luv bath soaks but they can give u yeast infections

Comment

Erm... Is bath soaks the same as bath bomb??

Comment

harlows mimosa,

not sure if it's they are the same. i always thought that bath soak hardly fizzes and is calming while Bath Bombs are supposed to frizzy and bring lots of fun!!!!

i had a bath bomb that literally JUMPED around the water! talk about being a big kid

Comment

bath soaks comes in a variety... some in powder form and some is DIY... bath bombs just fizzs.

Comment

How do you get a yeast infection or a urinary tract infection from a bath soak? Sitting too long, too often in a bath?

Comment

i 'm not too sure as well but i think just don't sit too long in the bath. nothing more than 30 minutes i guess....if you do that too often.

but i love bath soaks so much cos i usually make my own. fresh from teh kitchen.

Comment

if you can make them at home, then what goes into it?
                    Pardon my ignorance but I've no idea what a bath soak is. Is it like the stuff from Radox that is mostly MgSO4 scented?

Comment

oh, they are simple ingredients like oatmeal, milk, yoghurt and honey and banana and sugar!

Comment

i make my bath soaks with full cream milk and lavender flowers and also you can make dried infusions with chamomile and rosemary and tie in a muslin cloth bag and leave it under running water.

Comment

OIC, so it's a bit like a bath melt then eg Ceridwen's Cauldron from Lush.
                          Interesting

Comment

you've got it. i enjoy simple and preservatives free cosmetics so sometimes i'll make my own. its fuss free and still not too much of a hassle for me and i enjoy it.

Comment

Any websites to find "recipes" for bath soaks?

Comment

Working...
                              X