Nivea Bodycare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nivea Bodycare

Has anyone tried? How's the texture and the effects?

I'm tempted to try this out to lighten the mosquitoes scars on my leg but I think this would lighten the entire leg ?

oh i've tried it before. the texture is like the usual nivea lotions. it's not greasy or anything. i dont think it helps to whiten the skin. it only moisturises.

Comment

Originally posted by faeriedust
      oh i've tried it before. the texture is like the usual nivea lotions. it's not greasy or anything. i dont think it helps to whiten the skin. it only moisturises.
      ahh..what a disappointment then. I was hoping it can lighten some scars or something like that.

Comment

i've been using for about a month now, i think the whitening process takes a VERY long time. till now, my arms and legs have become fairer ABIT only. not very obvious whitening.

it's very creamy, and moisturising enough to last me a whole day in the air-conditioned office.

anyway, does anyone knows if this moisturiser has sunscreen properties???

Comment

Yes, this one has uv protection.

Don't think this can lighten any scar. I think only hydroquinone is the only chemical that can lighten scars but some people are allergic to it.

Comment

OTT here but i thought i can share something good which can help to lighten scars. For me, it's blister scars. I used Makia Avocado moisturzing cream and now my feet is really free from the dark spots which were caused by blisters.

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
              OTT here but i thought i can share something good which can help to lighten scars. For me, it's blister scars. I used Makia Avocado moisturzing cream and now my feet is really free from the dark spots which were caused by blisters.
              Where can i find this ?!

My legs have lotsa fresh scars from rashes. I just dunoe how i got them.. i reckon I must have scratch un-consciously whilst sleeping. Sigh

Comment

there's a thread here about makia
                can be found @ century square level 4.

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                  there's a thread here about makia
                  can be found @ century square level 4.
                  Thanks Jo! Arghh but Tampines is so far away from my house. But I like the shop from the way you raved about it in the other thread. Reminds me of LUSH.

Comment

My sis got me the small one and I have been using for 3 days. It causes me to itch. I've stopped since.

Comment

*Sighz* I"ve been using this product for a long long time but it doesn't seem to take effect in terms of whitening. Moreover, it does not contain SPF. The reason why I'm still using it is because it just makes me feel more at ease to have a layer of protection under the sun and Nivea Whitening Lotion is moisturizing yet not greasy.Sunblock is too greasy for me...makes me feel uncomfortable throughout. But if you are looking for something that whiten or lighten, i would not receommend this product.HTH

Comment

anyone tried their "new improved formula" one? i'm too tan..... looking for something that can help make me whiter. I tried Loreal's before (had SPF 15) but it didn't seem to work. Nivea's is good 'cos it moisturises in my air con office, but it completely doesn't have any whitening effect for my body.

Comment

Know this is a little late. I have been using Nivea Whitening Lotion for years since I started secondary school. To me, it does have whitening effects. I was very very tanned since young cause I played lots of sports. But after using it, not only does my skin feels moisturised, it also whitens my skin. Now I'm only lightly tanned. But of course, you have got to use it for quite a long period of time. Patience is needed for Nivea products. That's in my opinion though.

Comment

i see i see.. i'm currently using Ginvera's Green Tea moisturising lotion with SPF15. Can't say it's working but I don't see myself tanning as easily. must be the SPF at work.

Comment

I'm using the Ginvera one as well! Must say it's really ~ I love its fragrance & it's non-greasy. Not sure about whitening tho coz I'm quite fair.

As for the Nivea whitening, I think it does have effect coz I have a friend who's using it regularly & I can see a difference in her!

Comment

Working...
                              X