Paraffin wax bath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paraffin wax bath

Im looking for a paraffin wax bath/spa/machine in singapore.
    Have tried looking at tangs but was told they dun sell it anymore
    Called up some shops that sells beauty equipments & the price of one bath is $480++!!!!!!!!

Anyone know where else can I find such baths?
    Been to local aution but in vain.

Last edited by raggamuffin; 22-03-2005, 05:02 PM.

oh, paraffin wax is not what i'll go for cos the wax is the cheapest!

Comment

I too have one and seldom use it for fear that it will get tipped over and ruin the new carpeting. It comes with lots of plastic gloves. You slather your favorite hand cream on, cover that with the plastic gloves and dip. I've dipped without the gloves too. The wax firms up quickly and is pretty easy to remove and add back to the tub of melted wax.
      My dentist has something similar but without the wax, that he offers you while you're having your teeth cleaned. I love it!

But, with that said, it's very nice on both the hands/feet and achey joints and one day I will set it up again in the garage to calm my fears of it ruining something.

Comment

I too have one and seldom use it for fear that it will get tipped over and ruin the new carpeting. It comes with lots of plastic gloves. You slather your favorite hand cream on, cover that with the plastic gloves and dip. I've dipped without the gloves too. The wax firms up quickly and is pretty easy to remove and add back to the tub of melted wax.
        My dentist has something similar but without the wax, that he offers you while you're having your teeth cleaned. I love it!

But, with that said, it's very nice on both the hands/feet and achey joints and one day I will set it up again in the garage to calm my fears of it ruining something.

Comment

Working...
        X