New Dove Firming Shower Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dove Firming Shower Cream

Any body tried? Effective in firming? Just bought a bottle! Will use it tomorrow!
    Last edited by appleyee; 19-04-2005, 10:09 PM.

oh appleyee....i saw the advert on tv....was wondering if its really gd...do give us a review ya...

Comment

Haha! Tried it for 2 days... Can't feel anything haha... But it leaves a soapy feeling after using. I think it's because of the moisturizing cream in it... The smell is nice
      Last edited by appleyee; 22-04-2005, 10:12 PM.

Comment

the smell quite nice...have not finish the original Dove so didn't buy just smell hehe

Comment

i saw the advert too.. i wanna try it too.

Comment

I like the silky feeling. hope it will perform firming 'miracle' on me.

Comment

oh sounds good... i love the ad itself.... i like the fact that they use 'real' people to make the ad!

Comment

any new reviews? I saw it in the supemarkets but was wondering how effective it can be since it's an "apply and wash off" solution. The amount of time it is on our body so short!!!

Comment

Ya, it's beckoning me to try it too! Even thou somehow, i dun believe it's gonna work heh... dun understand how shower foam can help firm our bodies? Any chemical ingredient added to do this?

Comment

I bought it for my 'gym' soap. So even if there's any firming I wouldn't be sure if it's from exercise or soap...! Anyway the smell is ok and there is that moisturising feel after rinsing off...

Comment

tempted to try too!my tummy is spacing out

Comment

Did anyone see any other Dove new shower gel/cream other than this firming one? Cause my gf actually bought one with exfoliation beads in it, like the St Ives Apricot Exfoliating shower gel. But I've search high & low just can't find what she's talking about. She even remember seeing some at Guardian Pharmacy but can't find it now.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkdolphi1
                          ....Cause my gf actually bought one with exfoliation beads in it, like the St Ives Apricot Exfoliating shower gel.
                          wow...if there really is one Dove shower gel with exfoliation beads...that'll be so cool... I will DEFINITELY try it.

Comment

I like the smell, but don't like the feel of it. I feel greasy after using it.

Comment

Ya... I don't really like the greasy feel too... I never liked using moisturers in the first place!

Starsmayfall: Same sentiments... Lolx! But I just went ahead to get it hoping that it really works!! Think it's the Collagen that helps in firming...

Comment

Working...
                              X