Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missha Body Range

Hi guys,
    I've notice that Missha have quite amount of body range. Went to the shop today and saw their rose range, it smells so nice. Anyone tried it before or any of their body range?

I like the scent of their rose body lotion. But it feel a tad bit sticky.

Comment

got shower cream?? I like rose very much especially the smell haha...
      last time used to buy from bodyshop which a small ball contain rose oil just pour hot water the ball will melt dont think have it in bodyshop anymore...
      if got shower cream will go down n buy it...

Comment

not sure, but they got a wide range of rose stuff. rose cleansing , rose lostion a lot lot, you can go down to check. All quite cheap. I could not find any of the rose range on their website. I rose too.

Comment

Anyone tried the new ice cream body wash? I saw that a bottle of about 300ml[estimated from size of bottle] to be S$11.90 or so. The scents are so yummy when I took a whiff from the opening of the bottle. Cherry, rainbow & mint choc chip flavours were a few of the flavours. I particularly thought the mint chop chip[I hope I got the name right] to be yum yum. I did not have the chance to ask the SA if this lathers well as the place was crammed & I was in a hurry to leave for someplace else. So if anyone has tried, do update!

Comment

They are quite new in sg? where they got the products?

Comment

hi blueice, missha has been around for a few months now. they sell skincare, makeup and bath stuffs.

do u mean where are the places that have their outlets?

u can find them at these convenient locations: Bugis Junction (beside fancl, opposite watsons), Far east Plaza, century square (near the foodcourt IIRC)

Comment

Anyone tried their shimmery body lotion?
                Give reviews please if you have?

Comment

Originally posted by farahdean
                  Anyone tried the new ice cream body wash? I saw that a bottle of about 300ml[estimated from size of bottle] to be S$11.90 or so. The scents are so yummy when I took a whiff from the opening of the bottle. Cherry, rainbow & mint choc chip flavours were a few of the flavours. I particularly thought the mint chop chip[I hope I got the name right] to be yum yum. I did not have the chance to ask the SA if this lathers well as the place was crammed & I was in a hurry to leave for someplace else. So if anyone has tried, do update!
                  Just bought the Cappuccinoholic & the Mint Chocolate ones. They're $11.90 for a 300 ml bottle.

I asked the girl if they do foam/lather and her reply was, "Ya, there's foam...if not, no point in bathing lar...".

Went home & tried out the Cappuccinoholic one...sad to say, though there is lather (as compared to the Banana Shower Gel that doesn't foam), there really isn't much. In fact, the Lux Spa Shower Gel that I was previously using lathers even more. The fragrance of the Cappuccinoholic doesn't stay on me. In fact, after bathing, I hardly smell it at all.

Although they are rather unique, I won't be repurchasing them again.
                  Last edited by klibby; 19-05-2005, 11:05 PM.

Comment

heard about the new ice cream body wash but have not try it. any one try it yet? does it really smells like ice cream?

Comment

the only bath product from Missha that i have is the Banana Body wash that came free with every purchase during their promotion..

I found that the smell of it is very very strong and after applying it to the skin and washing it away, there is not fragrance at all. I prefer to have a slight lingering smell after the shower.. It felt as though i have not bathed..

Comment

neither do i like their body wash and lotion. yucks.

off topic but their hair treatment with collagen is very good!

Comment

I bought a body lotion from the skin range... looks yummy.. I bought the mango one. smells like a yummy mango smoothie! The lotion is so so but I like the packaging!

Other scents include, coffee, ice cream soda... and there is one more I cannot remember... as much as I like coffee, I don't wanna smell like coffee lol

Comment

smitten, i also have the Tropical (Mango) Lover Ice cream body lotion! and it's really yummy. i fell in love with it the moment i took a whiff of the tester! it's a light body lotion and the scent is mainly just mango. at $11.90, pretty pricey for a small ("drink") bottle.

other scents are: Rainbow gelato, mint chocolate chip, strawberry berry & cappuccinoholic.

leaves the body soft and smooth, but too bad, the scent doesn't last! :Doh:

Comment

has anyone tried the Linefit Body Gel or Bust Serum?

Comment

Working...
                              X