Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Luxurious Bath & Shower set U ever wanted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Luxurious Bath & Shower set U ever wanted?

Say it's your birthday!!! *Happy Birthday!* And you could get the most luxury body set (bath & shower stuffs like body scrub, body lotion, body bath etc) for FREE! It pampers you like a Queen... *ooh* Smells heavenly n feels so relaxing.. loveeeee it~!!

What will be the one you wanna get?

Just got my Tocca Stella haul in the mail today. And it reminded me that the most luxurious thing to get is the Crema da Sogno from Tocca, at US$45. Complete that with all things Stella... *heavenly*

Comment

i wanted the baody cream and shower gel from anna.. .something... its located at tangs second level..... near molton brown section and there are some prettily packed perfumes and body creams in tube and they are from france and i wanted the petite cherie one. but the body cream is $95 andthe shower gel is $59. its way too expensive but the scent is gorgeous! maybe someday i might pamper myself with that set. but i love the scent.

Comment

second babyflite. but my scent of choice from the LM range is still Tarte Au Citron. luvverly!!!!

Comment

Luxurious Bath & Shower set.... TOCCA for me!

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
            Luxurious Bath & Shower set.... TOCCA for me!
            Girls will be girls.. We really know how to pamper ourselves!

Where can I get this TOCCA set in singapore?

Comment

I would probably ask for L'Occitane Honey Range / Origins Cocoa Therapy / LM Creme Brulee like Babyflite

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey
                i wanted the baody cream and shower gel from anna.. .something... its located at tangs second level.....
                Do you mean Annick Goutal, Audrey?

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
                  Do you mean Annick Goutal, Audrey?
                  yep, thats right! its just next to the molton brown section and next to the spa . where they have a section of luxurious french imported body care and perfume range. i love that petite cherie body cream and shower gel. but its way to expensive to pay for that size... 250ml i think. i wish i'd had that. its smells so mellow and feminine.

Comment

i think i'll pamper myself with the petite cherie body lotion at the end of the month when pay check comes...haha... i really like the scent. its soft and yet girly. yep, its annick goutal.

have you try any of their stuff, dimples? i like the perfume too.

Comment

Audrey, I think I saw someone selling this on CozySwap. Go search if you're interested. Hope this helps.

Comment

thanks for your help momo peach. i'll look put for it on the swap.

Comment

Originally posted by momopeach
                          Audrey, I think I saw someone selling this on CozySwap. Go search if you're interested. Hope this helps.
                          i cant find it momo peach. anyway, i'll get myself one.

Comment

Audrey, i still can find it.. use advance search to search and narrow it to only CozySwap. Good luck

Comment

thanks nitefrost, will try out.

Comment

Working...
                              X