Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimmer body lotions

Anyone happen to use?
    I use to use Body shop cranberry shimmering lotion . like it a lot, not sure body shop still have or not cause too long no go back

Where else can I get good body lotion that contain shimmering

A lot of perfume brands do have shimmery lotion. Sui Dreams by Anna Sui, Deep Red by Hugo Boss etc. But they are seasonal, not sure they have them now. You can alternatively buy micro shimmery bits from places like spotlight & mix them in your lotions if the scent of the lotion is not your priority. For off the counter drugstore range, I know Nivea makes some shimmery body lotion but they are not available locally.

HTHs!

Comment

girl! go get Natural Source's Caramel shimmering body lotion bubble! I think it's the one that you're looking for!

Comment

sound yummy *SLurP* .. do you or anybody happen to use it ?
        Last edited by duckiee; 05-05-2005, 02:38 PM. Reason: remove quote

Comment

stop by natural source during lunch time .. bought the caramel body lotion !
          It smell so edible awwwwww........

shimmering factor wise .. lost to body shop's by a big gap therefore a bit disappointed XD
          Last edited by sandia; 05-05-2005, 02:23 PM.

Comment

sorry off topic here, but do you know where to get long-lasting scented body lotions at affordable prices?

Comment

i've the natural source vanilla body lotion, smell very nice too. love the caramel one also.

faeriedust, you can try body shop or natural source, but not very lasting, i prefer those body lotions from e-tailers, the smell last longer.

Comment

Originally posted by faeriedust
                sorry off topic here, but do you know where to get long-lasting scented body lotions at affordable prices?

there is a thread abt longlast scents lotions I=) http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=6902
                Last edited by sandia; 05-05-2005, 08:59 PM.

Comment

find natural source lotion not long lasting XD

Comment

I still have my huge bottle of TBS body shimmer lotion in Cranberry. Anyone wants abit just let me know? I don't think I can finish them all. They smell really yummy!

Comment

Anyone tried Bethany Geranium Shimmer lotion before? I saw it in www.beautyhut.com.sg. If yes, is it good?

Comment

i still have 90% of my cranberry body shimmer lotion... how to finish! a bit OT.. i love the cranberry series! i got the body butter and lip balm and shower gel too!

Comment

Originally posted by razzleydazzley
                          i still have 90% of my cranberry body shimmer lotion... how to finish! a bit OT.. i love the cranberry series! i got the body butter and lip balm and shower gel too!
                          The cranberry series had been dis countinue right? *** see it around .
                          I leave half a bottle .. Love it to bits

Comment

Yap it's discontinued. I don't see it in TBS anymore. I still have 80% left in my bottle! The consistency is becoming very watery. Is yours like that?

Comment

I have a BN tub of TBS' Sugar and Spice Body Shimmer Cream for sale at my sales list.

Comment

Working...
                              X