Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That'll be great! Can't wait

Comment

• Just added new scents to my sale pile!

Comment

• Has anyone started using their soaps yet? I used Magia de Mango yesterday and I did not detect any scent of Mango. It just smells fruity. The scent of this soap is also quite light. But I like that the soap is hard, sturdy and lathers well. I'll try taking a whiff of the soap again later.

Comment

• i got the soap sampler pack from the previous GLS spree that jean organised and i've already finish using applicious! the apple smell was quite subtle as well. but it does smell refreshing!

am finishing sweet clementine and the smell's definitely stronger than that of applicious!

Comment

• The EDP is amazing. For soap I find the scent too light for my liking. I much prefer SimplyScents's soap as compared to GLS IMHO.

Comment

• I tried one of the sampler EDP that I got, and White Peach smells heavenly. Not too strong and overwhelming.

Comment

• I bought my loot from the very first spree months ago but didn't start using till now. I bought the soap, light lotion and perfume vials.. now for the review.

For soap, I bought the summer pack. 6 small samples I think. I don't really like it. Too small and not soapy. Smell isn't really strong too. Perhaps because I'm not a big soap user. Elf secret, coconut macaroon and summer fling are my fav.

For light lotion, I didn't like the scent I bought which was oatmeal and honey and some coconut thing.

Perfume vials, They smell the same to me when they came so I didn't start using till now. Pot o honey is HORRIBLE. I LOVE My September and Stella. Very pretty scents. As for the other fruity scents, frankly.. they smell similar to me. Lily mango and woodland pear and pear blossom pretty refreshing though.
                DO NOT get anything with coconut unless you love it though coconut pear was ok. I was so disappointed.

Btw, I got
                1. My september
                2. Stella
                3. Lily Mango
                4. Pear Blossom
                5. Woodland Pear
                6. Armour de Cocao
                7. Lait Sucre
                8. Coconut Pear
                9. Lily Mango
                10. Island Fresh Coconut
                11. Pot o honey
                12. hanae mori butterfly

So, if anyone need any specific description, just ask ok.

Comment

• I like the fact that she carefully label each items so clearly no matter how big/small the order is. Very customise! & she included some sample vials.

Comment

• Oh no...I missed the spree too. Hope there's another.

Comment

• I'm not really a fragrance person, but after trying out some vials from GLS, i'm hooked!

But i'm soooo soooo sad, just when i'm starting to fall in love with GLS fragrances, they have announced they will be closing.

Maybe it's fated.

Comment

• From GLS website: WE ARE CLOSED due to personal circumstances.All outstanding orders will be shipped early next week.

So sad to find out Nadia is closing the shop!

Jean dearie, you mentioned something about sending her notes of appreciation? How about we start the list rolling here and you can compile and send it to her?

Comment

• Sure no problem! You guys can start here and I'll compile it from this thread!
                          :D

Comment

Working...
                          X