Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foot Spa / Massager

Anyone has one? How do you find it?

Just tried it at after my massage at a shop nearby. They put hot water and some chinese herbs inside. It bubbled, heated and vibrated. Felt good to my feet. Thinking of getting one. Thats why asking the pros and cons of it.

Sounds like you mean the foot-bath type of foot spa which the nail salons sometimes use? If so, I think they are easily available at places like Watsons or Carrefour if you're looking for an affordable one. Should cost less than $30 for the respective housebrands. HTHs.

Comment

No, I meant is it effective or not? I have seen it around in shops actually, just wonder does it really do wonders or not.

or reviews from anyone

Comment

i think it's basically a jacuzzi/spa for your feet.

doesn't really penetrate deep into the muscles. you'd proably need a foot massager for that.

Comment

Looking for Foot Spa, Soak, Massager Machine

hi

looking for a foot spa machine that can soak the feet like as one will do during a pedicure..... need to have heat, bubble..... but dont know which brand is good..... or can last for a good period.....

saw watson got sell, but dunno good or nt? what abt princess, cornell and remington brand? anyone bought and use b4? can recommend the brand?

Comment

have one princess brand but havent start using! anyway i find that Best Denki Taka, Tangs and Watsons display plenty of range. Watsons more of lower end

Comment

Originally posted by VinLongo
              have one princess brand but havent start using! anyway i find that Best Denki Taka, Tangs and Watsons display plenty of range. Watsons more of lower end
              u jus bought it?? why buy this brand??? i know watson got but doesnt seem good.... so i wana see if got anyone buy can intro........

Comment

Originally posted by bloodymiko
                u jus bought it?? why buy this brand??? i know watson got but doesnt seem good.... so i wana see if got anyone buy can intro........
                i bought the watson one actually.... it's $29.90...... do not have heater..... but i think it's easiler for u to add warm water from the shower.... personally i think you don't have to buy an expensive one....bubble wise is not bad..... i enjoy soaking my feet with warm water and add in half a cup of milk to soften my feets and heels

Comment

Originally posted by shingirl
                  i bought the watson one actually.... it's $29.90...... do not have heater..... but i think it's easiler for u to add warm water from the shower.... personally i think you don't have to buy an expensive one....bubble wise is not bad..... i enjoy soaking my feet with warm water and add in half a cup of milk to soften my feets and heels
                  watson one got any functions? got massage? got bubbles? u jus bought it? does it use batteries or power supply socket?

Comment

i own the watson's one too. It operate using power supply, i find it rather noisy. You have to add in hot water if you want it warm/hot. I've tried it only once despite it has been with me for months. i remember it has a vibrating mode, bubble mode. But i know i cannot expect too much for this price, so in general, its not that fantastic. It's just like soaking in a tub of warm water with vibrating functions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jess
                      i own the watson's one too. It operate using power supply, i find it rather noisy. You have to add in hot water if you want it warm/hot. I've tried it only once despite it has been with me for months. i remember it has a vibrating mode, bubble mode. But i know i cannot expect too much for this price, so in general, its not that fantastic. It's just like soaking in a tub of warm water with vibrating functions.
                      thks for the info.......

Comment

I have got a small machine. but i don't get the same feeling as if i get a pair of human hands to massage me

Comment

Originally posted by fayray
                          I have got a small machine. but i don't get the same feeling as if i get a pair of human hands to massage me
                          what brand is it? and where did u buy it? i tried so hard to find but cant at so many places i went.....

Comment

Working...
                          X