Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caswell-Massey Products

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Caswell-Massey Products

    Dear friends

    Anyone knows where I can find this in Singapore???

    I am dying for one!!!!

    I love the smell of it very much~

    Please help!

  • #2
    nope, not any you can find here.. i'm also looking for them.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Audrey
      nope, not any you can find here.. i'm also looking for them.
      OHHOHO nnononono

      Someone was telling me somewhere of one Frangrant shop is selling some range of it???

      Comment


      • #4
        but its not the same brand as caswell massey. l'occitane has got some almond products too but not the same one as caswell massey. i think they do not have them in singapore at all.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Audrey
          but its not the same brand as caswell massey. l'occitane has got some almond products too but not the same one as caswell massey. i think they do not have them in singapore at all.
          Audrey

          Thanks for the info.

          I guess Not much choice hummmm :eh:

          See anyone is going to the states and help me to get one.......

          Comment


          • #6
            you can try to order them online through sephora.

            Comment


            • #7
              yep, or you can try shoplondon ....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Audrey
                yep, or you can try shoplondon ....

                Thanks for the info Audrey

                I couldn't find any Caswell-Massey Products @ sephora
                http://www.sephora.cn/hpg/homepage.do


                shoplondon: I am still search the website, kekekekeke really blur man

                Comment


                • #9
                  you can try shop london website and also try to go to cassey maswell site and see if there's any link to other sites for online purchases. im sure they do.... forgot about what otehr sites offer...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Audrey
                    you can try shop london website and also try to go to cassey maswell site and see if there's any link to other sites for online purchases. im sure they do.... forgot about what otehr sites offer...

                    Thanks Audrey

                    I finally got one friend she is going to NY and she would be getting two big bottle of it ahahahahah !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      good for you.... i really their stuff too....

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X