Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• babeforevert
    replied
    look like Indonesia product quite famous here.. i love indonesia product too.. my lotion my scrub my slimming pills.. all i buy from indonesian girl/shop..

haha cheaper and good! here so expensive

Leave a comment:

• snowrunner
    replied
    The NUS museum is having an exhibition and activities connected with Jamu, and the company is involved. Maybe you can go down and take a look?

Leave a comment:

• diamante
    replied
    when I was little, I used to hear my indo maid rave alot about jamu, apparently they also have some oral jamu which will make your bust bigger because it stimulates the hormones,
    anybody has any idea?

Leave a comment:

• Roch
    replied
    Originally posted by mikotang
    any indonesian products that helps to prevent greying hair?
    Hmmm... not so sure.. but u can check out this site! http://www.thejamushop.com/secureorder.htm

Leave a comment:

• mikotang
    replied
    any indonesian products that helps to prevent greying hair?

Leave a comment:

• Roch
    replied
    Originally posted by xiaoqi
    its for the smmooth skin
    xiaoqi, u used it before? so you mean it's only for smooth skin and doesn;t work for the other points they say? haha

Leave a comment:

• xiaoqi
    replied
    its for the smmooth skin

Leave a comment:

• Roch
    replied
    Gals...look at this !

http://www.thejamushop.com/Herbal_Stick.htm

Anyone used this before??Don't know whether it really works anot.....quite interesting :wow:

Leave a comment:

• purplecurlZ
    replied
    hi...what else does jamu wellness offer?? im getting married and im looking for someplace that can prep my body and hair up....u know massages..scalp care...any suggestions anyone??

Leave a comment:

• Dewy
    replied
    hi nitefrost

thanks for your reply! u make your own kemiri oil too?

i bought the wella ginseng cream bath..its a hair mask supposed to help for hair loss, can be applied onto scalp.

tried that last night, hair felt soft..hehe as for hair loss effect still too early to tell. oh yah it costs me $6 for a tub about the size of mandi lulur. they have herbal one as well..i dont know whats herbal for as the words are in malay.

bought a kemiri oil at $2 but it stinks..i dont know how am i going to use it..

Leave a comment:

• Nitefrost
    replied
    Recipe for Kemiri Oil

Originally posted by Dewy
    anyone heard of candlenut oil as known as kemiri oil? the massage lady used it on my hair during the cream bath and wow my hair is like sooo shiny and healthy looking..

i read can use on skin too..i have got super dry skin thought if this will helps.

but seems like very hard to get? anyone if sees this around kindly let me know...

thanks!
    Dewy, you can make your own kemiri oil.. Just find the candlenuts in the market, crush it using the stone mortar and pestle (or maybe the blender?)... get a clean cloth, put the crushed nuts and press the oil into empty container... Taaadaa.... your own kemiri oil to use for hair.

This traditional Indonesian recipe is usually to help growth in baby's hair (but adult can use too) and make the hair very black and healthy looking

Leave a comment:

• Dewy
    replied
    hihi i go to jamu wellness at roxy square 2 which charges me $45 for 1.5 hr (includes blowdrying time). i think its cheaper!

but my hair wasnt as soft as going to salon for treatments..but it looks shiny and healthier.

thats y i thought of buying the candlenut oil to apply at home to see if it works..have got shea oil but it didnt work for my dry skin.

perhaps u can try jamu wellness at roxy square..cheaper! their massage skills are good too.

Leave a comment:

• kittysandy
    replied
    Hi! Where did you go for your hair cream bath, I am looking for a place to go to.. I check out St Gregory's spa- they are charging about $80 for 60 minutes... You think it's worth it???

Leave a comment:

• Dewy
    started a topic Jamu / Indonesian beauty products

Jamu / Indonesian beauty products

anyone heard of candlenut oil as known as kemiri oil? the massage lady used it on my hair during the cream bath and wow my hair is like sooo shiny and healthy looking..

i read can use on skin too..i have got super dry skin thought if this will helps.

but seems like very hard to get? anyone if sees this around kindly let me know...

thanks!
    Last edited by dolphin; 14-09-2005, 09:02 PM. Reason: Changed of title
Working...
X