Goatmilk Body Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goatmilk Body Products

Where can i find goatmilk body products besides Crabtree & Evelyn??
    looking for goatmilk body shower, body lotion??? help help.. heard it's great to maintain fairness and smoothness.

You can find it from The Body Shop.. I just went into the website a few moments ago... I think this is a new product... In fact, I just bought goatmilk from Crabtree & Eveylyn, didn't like it at all It doesn't foam up when i put it on the sponge, and I have to pour alot in order to get some foam... The price is about the same for both C&E as well as body shop - 20 plus dollars for 1 bottle. Give it a try and let me know k?

Comment

I using this goatmilk shower cream from my Clementi neighbour shop. 1000ml for $6 only, cheap and good!!!

Comment

precisely i don't find C & E goatmilk good at all. same as u.. doesnt foam at all
        that's y looking for other brands

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
          I using this goatmilk shower cream from my Clementi neighbour shop. 1000ml for $6 only, cheap and good!!!
          wow what brand is it??? hope to try it too

Comment

Brand is Leivy, just checked is 1150ml

Comment

Where in Clementi can I purchase this?? It's really cheap at $6 Please give me the name of the brand and the address so I can go during the weekends to look for it k?

Comment

Oh thanks so much Jemay! for the fast reply!
                does it help to whiten ur body?? effective??
                wow must go grab it immediately

Comment

Hey cotters,
                  I found the website in the internet: www.leivy.com BUT it the address is in Malaysia and not in Singapore
                  jemay please tell me where can in clementi can i buy??? Many Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kittysandy
                    Hey cotters,
                    I found the website in the internet: www.leivy.com BUT it the address is in Malaysia and not in Singapore
                    jemay please tell me where can in clementi can i buy??? Many Thanks
                    wow u are fast.. to find the website
                    *** i shall email them for more information abt where we can get their products in singapore.. keep u updated when i have info

Comment

snow76: Jemay told me that in Singapore you can get it from blk 432 Clementi Ave 3 I will hop down over the weekend to take a look

Comment

Tks kittysandy :p
                        wow hope they have the safar UV white range too
                        goatmilk body and hand lotion ***

Comment

hey girls, how do i get to blk 432 Clementi Ave 3 ? is it at the interchange there? would love to try out this goatmilk bath too!

Comment

Ya, it is near the interchange. Just walk till the end, see a coffeeshop, cross the traffic light, thats the block

Comment

you can get goatmilk product from little india as well.. those mama shop sells. my bf bought me a soap bar from there. cheap too...

Comment

Working...
                              X