Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoneyLicious
    replied
    whether we will get ingrown or not by still depends on individual.. a good friend of mine has been using epilator for about 4 years and she has pretty bad ingrown hair on her legs.. after seeing her's i did not want to use it. so i shaved everyday when i bathe ,althought this way is not the most convenient, and luckily i didn't have much ingrown, only a lil bit on my knees and not on other areas

Leave a comment:

• miaoz
    replied
    The electric thingy mentioned is not a shaver, it is an epilator. I use HP 6479 from Philips. Not too bad, it comes with an ice cooler that minimizes the irritation caused to the skin. Epilating feels like receiving tiny electric shocks. Personally, I prefer waxing as it's less painful! BUT.... the ice cooler works pretty well for me.

Leave a comment:

• paperstar
    replied
    all use socket. But the one that I use got battery recharge.

Leave a comment:

• elfish
    replied
    Thanks yuki-ki and paperstar!
    I will try the philips electric shaver, sounds interesting!
    How much is it? is it battery-operated or need to plug to socket?

Leave a comment:

• paperstar
    replied
    there is a new kind of electic shaver that pluck your fuzz off. It pluck very fast and I use it to pluck my leg and underarm fuzz. Thru it hurt a little but it confirm do it clear and no ingrown hair. Try philips brand better

www.philips.com.sg. you go to women beauty section in personal care. I am using HP 6462/00 model.

Leave a comment:

• yUki-ko
    replied
    i normally shave cos plucking is too painful for me... but i think shaving will have ingrown hair... Lucky, i do not have that much ingrown...

I thought of waxing but the thought of having to let the hair on the underarm grow long enough for waxing kinda puts me off...

Leave a comment:

• elfish
    started a topic Body Fuzz

Body Fuzz

Hi girls!

How do you get rid of body fuzz (eg leg, underarm hair)?
    Do you shave, wax, use delipatory creams or pluck your way to fuzz-free days?
    I pluck my underarms but i get 'bumps' later, is this normal?
    Can anyone share their experience/products used?
Working...
X