Tongue Piercing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tongue Piercing

Anyone interested to know more about tongue piercing or would like to share your experiences?
    Please divert me to an existing thread if there is because I haven't found any on CozyBath&Body. Thanks!

I had mine done 8 months back, wondering how long it takes to close if you take the stud out of your tongue.

hmmm, just thinking about piercing my tongue scares me! sorry can't be of help here! but i think it'll close faster than the ear one does. no reason why i said that, it just makes more sense to me!

Comment

i have a couple of friends who had tongue piercing before.
      once the stud is taken out of your tongue, no matter how old the piercing is, the hole would close within one or two days. (two days as a really generous time frame if i'm not wrong)
      it definitely closes faster than the ear holes because the tongue is a huge muscle.
      a friend of mine took the stud out for a few hours, and when she wanted to put it back in, the hole was already half closed...
      imho, i dont think its advisable to take out the stud!
      correct me if i'm wrong ya? i don't have any experience in tongue piercings

Comment

tongue peircing supposedly can aid as a tool in foul play

Comment

prettypieces123, i think you meant foreplay?

i also heard that tongue piercings really close up very fast.... so to be on the safe side, try to keep the stud in if you can...

Comment

I had a student who pierced her tongue with those standard kits that u can buy off the shelves.
            And she got her friend to do it for her...
            Bled quite badly... It's no wonder cos there's a huge artery in our tongues.. So just be careful.

How does the stud help in foreplay? It's not at the tip of the tongue where u can feel it if there's flicking right??

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Piggie
              I had a student who pierced her tongue with those standard kits that u can buy off the shelves.
              And she got her friend to do it for her...
              OMG..... that must hurt like hell

I know sometimes when I accidentally bite my tounge, I start tearing.. and yes it heals pretty quickly however.

Comment

Lil_Piggie, somehow i think that girls will benefit if their boyfriends have tongue piercings...

didn't know there's DIY tongue piercing kits around... OMG, sure hurts like hell!!!

i hate it whenever i bite on my own tongue! don't like the bloody taste in my mouth, but yea, it heals fast!

Comment

opssss bo-peep i didnt really think of that.. hahaha...

Yeah the DIY kit sounds scary! U've got to be very brave to pierce it for a friend too!

Comment

Just hearing DIY... freaks me out.
                    my was done by a professional.
                    am so used to it now. then when i remove it, imy tongue feels "naked"
                    but guess will remove it someday soon.. =)

Comment

Hi there! i've got mine.. and just to let u know, the hole wont close up no matter how long u didnt put e stud... cos i didnt put anything since 4 yrs ago.. and there's still a hole.. =) But i'm not reli sure if it's onli me.. But the hole is still there~
                      Last edited by lovelydovely; 20-02-2006, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Hey girls, does it affects your speech?
                        And any places to recommend?? somewhere affordable of cus TIA!

Comment

Ashlene are u doing it?

I do feel that it affects the speech a little like u cant roll ur tongue that well any more hence pronouncing some things will be more difficult....

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlene
                            Hey girls, does it affects your speech?
                            And any places to recommend?? somewhere affordable of cus TIA!
                            I got mine done at Body Decor, Heeren by HP.

It cost me $70+ IIRC. The price varies with the kind of stud you choose. The surgical steel ones are cheaper. I think if you bring your own stud it's $45.

Comment

Is it as painful as piercing the ear?

Comment

Working...
                              X