Anti-Itch Creams/Powders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Itch Creams/Powders

Was trying to find a thread on this but I think no one has started yet!

Since now the weather is getting really warm, is there any product to soothe relief from vaginal itch due to the warm weather in Guardian or Watsons?

Would love to hear some views! thanks!

ever seen a dr and was prescribed daktarin. works wonders plus you can get this off the shelves from the pharmacy

Comment

You mean this can be purchased off the stores?I have not heard of this brand before. thanks!

Comment

eh? warm weather causes vaginal itch? Spore is warm all year round ***, and btw, think it is monsoon season now so the weather is cooler right? If you're having a persistent itch down there think you should go check it out at your doc's just to be sure. What can help is cotton undies and not those lycra, polyester etc ones.

Comment

I think I posted a misleading first post What I meant is that with the warm humid weather now and sometimes chafing from certain jeans and stuff can cause the "down there" itch. I can't really describe very well so pardon!

thanks for your post Jadeite. I am trying temporary measures first before I really head to go see a doctor as most of the time it is just the warm and humid weather I get such things. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by stilafaux
            You mean this can be purchased off the stores?I have not heard of this brand before. thanks!
            Yes, this can be purchased from Guardian, dont even need pharmist prescription. I've been using this for a few years.

http://www.mypharmacy.com.sg/ShopFro...SKU=840408252K

Comment

Thanks so much Kye!

Comment

my pleasure! hope it will help u as much as its helping me .. sometimes it can be quite embarrasing to go to a dr on such stuff .. hee .. i have one on standby all the time .. one thing to note: though the itch will stop in a day after application, pls continue to use for at least a week.

Comment

Saw this by chance and can't help but butt in a bit...

Err...Stila, I think you better go see doctor. If I'm not wrong, Daktarin is for fungal infections.... I'm not sure what will happen if you used it and yours happened not to be fungal in nature?? Especially in sensitive areas!!!! Not sure if it will make it worse.. You probably could try some powders to keep the area dry...like Vagisil or something. You may want to consider that first...?

Comment

Hello katia,
                    yes I am considering to see a doctor if the case worsens. I have ever experienced a yeast infection and it was different from what I am experiencing now.
                    Thanks so much for the views!

Comment

Originally posted by kye
                      ever seen a dr and was prescribed daktarin. works wonders plus you can get this off the shelves from the pharmacy
                      yes truly - I will recommend this too ah............though the price is on the ex side

Comment

Working...
                      X