Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breast Enlargement

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Breast Enlargement

    I saw a headline of Newpaper on last Sunday about a NUS undergraduate undergoing a breast sugery. She said that "bigger cups" helping her to find jobs easily. :roll: Also, she mentioned that her breast is C-cup originally. Now, it is D-cup..... When she walks along Orchard Road, 10 out of 9 males look at /notice her and she is proud of it.... Don't understand her thinking......

    Nowsadays, this surgery seems to be a trend again for the younger generation.... :roll:

  • #2
    I don't understand, what's wrong with a C cup? The average cup size of local women is B. The C cup doesn't given her enough confidence? By the way, I think she didn't go for surgery, but through enhancement at a slimming centre. I think after the article was published yesterday, a lot of eager women will be calling up the centre for their services. The article was simply a masked advertisement for that slimming salon. Tsk tsk tsk....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jadeite
      I don't understand, what's wrong with a C cup? The average cup size of local women is B. The C cup doesn't given her enough confidence? By the way, I think she didn't go for surgery, but through enhancement at a slimming centre. I think after the article was published yesterday, a lot of eager women will be calling up the centre for their services. The article was simply a masked advertisement for that slimming salon. Tsk tsk tsk....
      Is it?? I saw WanBao. It was written as "Long Xiong" = Breast Surgery. So confusing with their translation.... Anyway, it is safer to do enhancement rather than surgery.

      C cup is considered quite "good" already...... I don't have c at all...

      Comment


      • #4
        the picture they showed of her before the enhancement definitely doesn't look like a C cup

        Comment


        • #5
          duckiee, that's what i thought too!!

          It's just so sad that they don't appreciate their own body and mother nature.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by duckiee
            the picture they showed of her before the enhancement definitely doesn't look like a C cup
            I didn't see the photo..... How did the newspaper show? only the breast areas? or the whole body?

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't think there's anything really wrong about going for breast surgery. I don't advocate it, but neither am I against it. Not everyone is filled with self-confidence and happy with what nature has given them. Society shouldn't put such a stigma on plastic surgery, whether it is breast enlargement, reduction or what have you. If you are sure it's what you really want and it can give you more self-confidence and feel good about yourself, as well as not being excessive and getting obsessed with it (Lola Ferrari comes to mind), then why not!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Shon
                I didn't see the photo..... How did the newspaper show? only the breast areas? or the whole body?
                they showed upper torso, but the way the pic looks, she looks flatter than C....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jadeite
                  they showed upper torso, but the way the pic looks, she looks flatter than C....
                  I c......

                  Babyflite, we have no comment on the breast enlargement. What we don't understand is the comment given by the NUS undergraduate that: Easier to look for jobs..... This really confused me.... :huh:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well, as much as we hate to admit it, society still place a great emphasis on looks. Yes qualifications counts, but place 2 people with similar qualifications/character together, most likely the better looking one will get the job. In certain industries, looks matter so it also really depends on what sort of job she's looking at. *shrug*

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by babyflite
                      Well, as much as we hate to admit it, society still place a great emphasis on looks. Yes qualifications counts, but place 2 people with similar qualifications/character together, most likely the better looking one will get the job. In certain industries, looks matter so it also really depends on what sort of job she's looking at. *shrug*
                      Yes, it is true. I can't deny the reality.....sigh.... But is the breast size really that important?? :roll:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sky
                        If you believe it is important, it is important. If you think it is not, it is not. :choice: nothing complex.
                        good choice of words!
                        beauty is in they eye of the beholder!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by natnatviv
                          good choice of words!
                          beauty is in they eye of the beholder!
                          U mean men's eyes....hahahah....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm not against the girl's choice but the reason for it is quite disturbing.......

                            Brings to mind the things female graduates have to undergo in Korea and Japan....Had talked to one friend who's a D cup.....she felt her cup size is more of a hindrance than help (she needs to move around in her job).....she joked that other people carried their haversack behind, hers is in the front....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jadeite
                              U mean men's eyes....hahahah....

                              ahahhahaha if u are happy with urself with big boobs and all
                              who cares?
                              i guess it is ur choice u are making, and the consequences u have to live with it!

                              ahahahha men, i think i can survive without them

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X