Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My plastic surgery trip and experience

Hey guys,

Here ‘s my little experience of v-line, zygoma, fat grafting and rhino surgeries in Korea, many people’ve been asking me about it, and now I put my photos here, it may help you a little bit before your surgery.

Finally it was my surgery date, I was excited and nervous.
    A few preoperative photos and after ~
    On Myeong-dong Street with my friend
    my dinner ^^ ~ a special atmosphere of the restaurant
    I had many kinds of nice foods before my surgery because only can take soft food or porridge after surgery.
    June 20 2012, my surgery day.

My surgery scheduled was at 9:00, I arrived at 8.00 for some last tests, I couldn’t sleep at all last night ~ ah ~ ~ ~
    I got general anesthesia for my surgeries in morning and was woke up by nurse at 18.30. didn’t remember anything during my surgeries.
    The following step was very hard step because the anesthesia is the reason. I couldn’t eat and drink after surgery. The Hospital nurse was really nice. always remind me not to sleep, ring bell if I m not comfortable, then the nurse came immediately to take care of me, every one hour will be here for my blood pressure and body temperature,
    My recovery time was longer than only one surgery, bcos I had 4 surgeries together. With zygoma, fat grafting and rhino. I've always wanted to cough. Always feel throat, bloody sputum..
    From 11:30 pm, I finally drunk some water and had a walk, couldn’t sleep during the nite again.. Dr.Lee was really nice, like Korean actors in drama, hehe..
    now, let my photos talk… ~
    Last preoperative CT scan ~ ~
    Attached Files

My plastic surgery trip and experience
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TrinitySquare; 24-07-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trinitysquare View Post
      my plastic surgery trip and experience
      my plastic surgery trip and experience
      Last edited by TrinitySquare; 24-07-2012, 02:11 PM. Reason: need to update new pics

Comment

why cant update more pics ??? that was my be4 photos...
        Last edited by TrinitySquare; 24-07-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

hope can update my new photos today ...
          Attached Files

Comment

one more for my x ray ...
            Last edited by TrinitySquare; 26-07-2012, 01:23 PM. Reason: new photo

Comment

new

another one today
              Last edited by TrinitySquare; 26-07-2012, 01:41 PM. Reason: update

Comment

You look great in the before pics. I dont think you needed to get zygoma reduction. Maybe your jaw could be made a little smaller, but still is not something that looks bad on you. You're beautiful.
                Last edited by fedfan; 27-07-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Also, only three pics are showing.

Comment

Originally posted by fedfan View Post
                    You look great in the before pics. I dont think you needed to get zygoma reduction. Maybe your jaw could be made a little smaller, but still is not something that looks bad on you. You're beautiful.
                    thank you my lower jaw was too big be4, and looked kind of square way... i didnt like ... i tried to post a few more recovery photos, but couldnt make it... dont know y??.. how you done any surgery before?

Comment

Also, only three pics are showing.
                      im still tryin to update with my new photos...but cant ...

Comment

Originally posted by TrinitySquare View Post
                        im still tryin to update with my new photos...but cant ...
                        What method are you using? Have you tried uploading them to an image site like imgur and then posting the link here?

Comment

Originally posted by TrinitySquare View Post
                          thank you my lower jaw was too big be4, and looked kind of square way... i didnt like ... i tried to post a few more recovery photos, but couldnt make it... dont know y??.. how you done any surgery before?
                          Yeah your jaw looked kinda squarish, but there are many girls who have square jaws and they look good, like Olivia Wilde for example.

As for if I have had surgery done before, not yet, but I'm definitely going to in the near future. I just still can't decide on which one I will have. Since I dont have a lot of money, I can only afford one for the time being, and I want to do the one that will most improve my appearance.

Comment

What method are you using? Have you tried uploading them to an image site like imgur and then posting the link here?
                            i checked about uploading pics on cozycot, was ok. bcos i made it very beginnin. and now , just cant do it.. hehe
                            here s a link to my facebook , a few photos there, look fine but still feel sore...
                            http://www.facebook.com/trinity.square.9?ref=ts

Comment

Yeah your jaw looked kinda squarish, but there are many girls who have square jaws and they look good, like Olivia Wilde for example.

As for if I have had surgery done before, not yet, but I'm definitely going to in the near future. I just still can't decide on which one I will have. Since I dont have a lot of money, I can only afford one for the time being, and I want to do the one that will most improve my appearance.
                              i was the same as you be4, i ve been thinkin about plastic surgery for years and couldnt decide... my cus went to Korea for surgery last Feb, i just went there for holiday and looked after her, after her surgeries, things looked fine, better than i thought. i was still scared when i went there for my surgeries. i got some loan. i was goin to 1 surgery 1st, bcos didnt have enough money, but most my friends told me just get a loan and pay when all surgeries done. so , i have loan now ... but im still happy , haha.. have to work a little extra to finish my loan soon.
                              i went to many clinics... was too hard to decide which one should go. then i just went to where my cus did..
                              what surgery do u wanna go 1st?

Comment

Working...
                              X