Foot Massage | Reflexology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foot Massage | Reflexology

I love to pop by Serendity Cove at Holland V. Shopping Centre #03 whenever I can. It's reasonably priced, clean and nice soothing ambience... and well trained therapists. I go for the bare basics... which is $26 for 40 mins of foot reflexology and 10 mins of shoulder/neck massage.

They do have longer sessions, as well as back/body massages. I don't have the number with me now, will post later.

Foot reflexology is very good for overall wellness of the body, promotes blood circulation... and I love it has I'm always on my feet.

I know some cannot stand the pain... trust me, I'm not known for my high pain threshold, it does hurt the first couple of times, especially certain sensitive portions of the sole (for me it's the part below the right big toe and the next toe, it's supposed to corespond to my right shoulder area ---> bingo as I'm always lugging around a big bag on my right shoulder) But it gets better.... now the massage is bearable... even soothing and reaxing. I like it!

Meow, meow... can bring you there one day... go together...

I have always thought foot reflexology will be one painful session. Realised I was quite wrong about it. I went for a session at My Foot Reflexology (Bugis Junction) and have never looked back.

It costs $26 for a 40 minute session too. The masseurs are all visually impaired who picked up the skills through training.

Comment

i'm quite interested but very worried about the pain..... no courage... what if i scream so loud that everyone looks at me?

Comment

Re: Re: Foot Massage/Reflexology

Originally posted by Joce7878
        I love to pop by Serendity Cove at Holland V. Shopping Centre #03 whenever I can. It's reasonably priced, clean and nice soothing ambience... and well trained therapists. 7
        hihi. i've been there before once and loved it. there deocr there is really nice and the service is real good.
        Joce7878: who is your therapists? any favourite? or u just let them "assign"?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Foot Massage/Reflexology

Originally posted by diamondusk
          hihi. i've been there before once and loved it. there deocr there is really nice and the service is real good.
          Joce7878: who is your therapists? any favourite? or u just let them "assign"?
          Usually Linda... or another Malay uncle, cannot recall his name. But all of the therapists are good!

Comment

Bumping up this thread- anyone has recs for good reflexology places? Any preferred therapists?

Comment

Kenko. Go to the Esplanade one if you prefer a posher environment. They've one at Marina Square. To be honest, I've not tried them but they're endorsed the Spore Tourism Board so should be of same standard.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Foot Massage/Reflexology

Originally posted by Joce7878
                Usually Linda... or another Malay uncle, cannot recall his name. But all of the therapists are good!
                me too, i'm another serenity cove fan. just to update you, linda has left (she joined another foot reflex place also in holland v, i think its the chinese one near coffee bean). since then richard has been doing foot reflex for me, i find him very good.

Comment

Can I have more details of the Bugis one? What's the shop name and where is it located? Thought of going tomorrow.

Comment

Don't really like My Foot Reflexology. The reflexologists I had are ok, not fantastic. Serenity Cove is not bad too.

My favourite is Sumo from My Foot Place at Orchard Plaza. The place is quite small and not as nice as Serenity Cove. But she is good, especially for beginners to foot reflexology. She won't make it too painful

Chinatown has a few shops too, which are pretty alright. Much cheaper than the others. Can get it for $20 for 45mins of reflexology and 15 mins of the shoulders/head massage. Pretty worth it.

Comment

Footworks at International Building Orchard.

Comment

I'm pretty interested to try Serenity Cove! But terrified of pain, I think my organs are so screwed up that I'll end up screaming the place down!

Heh, anyhoo, what are the places in Chinatown that you guys were talking about? I heard that if a foot therapist isn't really well-trained, he could mess up your circulation really bad! I don't want to take any chances *shudders* :puke:

Comment

reviving this thread.

what benefits do you girls derive from foot reflexlogy? i've tried some places in china and thailand. i wish i can go more regularly in singapore. woud love more recommendations.

Comment

Hi!

I would like to recommend the place at China Square Food centre #02-11. Massage done by visually handicapped, and are certified trained.

Name of shop is called SAVH, which is Singapore Association of the visually handicapped.

S$8 for 20 minutes.

hopes this help!

Comment

got home service for FM? I really very lazy to walk out...

Comment

Working...
                              X