Spas/Places with good body scrub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spas/Places with good body scrub

i tried a really good body scrub spa over at Zhuhai (china) but i can't seem to find any spas with as good body scrubs in singapore. anyone has any recommendations?

i think perhaps you can DIY with some scrubs from body shop! btw how do i check if anyone replies to a thread that i've posted in?? ><

Comment

I had the best body scrub at Asmara Spa at Bishan park. They were very thorough and my skin were baby soft afterwards !

Another unforgettable body scrub I had was at Shangri-La when I was in China on a work trip, but then it's Shangri-La so the standards has to be maintained ! It was a mixture of salt + oil scrub ! My skin was literally glowing after that ! I'm quite tempted to check out the hotels spa here now after the trip.

DIY body scrub is good as an in-between maintenance but going on a good thorough scrub using quality ingredients is important to keep a healthy glow ! It can become an expensive hobby though as I sometimes mulled between whether it's time for a massage or a body scrub.. ! lol

Comment

Forgot to mention that I have a package of bodyscrub + massage with Atos Wellness. It claims to be "bodyscrub" but what they do is simply lathers a quick layer of the scrub all over you. The whole procedure is less than 5 mins and then get you to sit inside the steam bath for 20 mins. Derrr... I felt like I got cheated but I guess I had my expectations too high for what they are charging.

Would be great if anyone has other good recommendation. Just purely body scrub sessions !

Comment

i agree, DIY ones are good as maintainence but spa ones (the good ones) really gets you glowing, soft and feels totally CLEAN. anyone has recommendations?

Comment

instead of a 5star Shangri-La experience, maybe you can try the spa at Traders Hotel (4 stars)? The spa there is a locally run one and the scrubs are not bad too Plus theres complimentary use of the Sauna, steam room and jacuzzi :D hehe

Comment

I did a full body scrub with Pink Parlor...reasonable pricing well not too bad can consider

Comment

Actually what does body scrub consist of? I feel it's not worth the $ when I can buy a tube of VS body scrub at $10

Comment

Actually what does body scrub consist of? I feel it's not worth the $ when I can buy a tube of VS body scrub at $10
                  A good body scrub is very thorough. My most indulgent one was with Shangri-la in Shenzhen. The whole experience was about 1 hour and 15 mins. They first apply a layer of warm aroma oil all over my body with light massages to warm me up - front and back and then the sea salt scrub follows thoroughly not missing a single spot or knuckle and other hard to reach areas. The result is baby soft skin with the top layer of dead skin exfoliated so that it makes way for the body lotion and other nutrients to be fully absorbed ! It is usually finished off with a body lotion or yoghurt wash (Bali) all over.

It's basically the same concept as why we need to have face scrub or face exfoliation I believe. If the top layer of dead skin are not being rid of, the new skin doesn't resurface and hence it doesn't matter how amazing our face cream or serums are, it will never be absorbed into the deeper layer of our skins.

I absolutely adore an indulgent body scrub !! I'm sure we could do it ourselves if we put our time and effort to it.. but try scrubbing yourself for 1 hour and 15 mins... you'll be bored to dead I'm sure. haha ! For me, it's the indulgent experience rather than what I can get from it.

In between scrub sessions, I use St Ives for both face and body scrubs as maintenance !! It'll be no more than 10 mins ! hee hee !

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions. From where i can get the DIY body scrub.

Comment

Anyone tried Balik Kampung Spa at Hillview before? Any reviews? Walked past it, looks cozy and nice with affordable prices.

Comment

Hospitals in Bellandur

By regularly cleaning up the skin,the techture of the skin will change and will be avoided from skin damage.

Hospitals near Sarjapur road

Comment

Originally posted by Juneoesque View Post
                          i tried a really good body scrub spa over at Zhuhai (china) but i can't seem to find any spas with as good body scrubs in singapore. anyone has any recommendations?
                          I am also finding it.

Comment

Working...
                          X