Bad experience at Vivace Facial @ Kovan Heartland Mal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad experience at Vivace Facial @ Kovan Heartland Mal

Hi all!! I am here to vent my disappointments on this VIVACE facial salon. Whats worst is its chinese new year now... i went for their basic facial on 19th feb.. using the product COSLAB. thou they were strongly advertised as using Sothys. However, they need you to spend at least 100 to use Sothys products. As my regular beautician was fully booked, so i give them a shot. After the facial, i had redness which i thought was normal as my skin usually will be red after facial. Who knows, the next day, i start to have bumps and my friend even ask me did i really went for facial? Why is it i have bumps whereas i do not have it before facial. 2 days later, i got a shocked when i look myself in the mirror. More red bumps, pimples appeared on my forehead, cheek and chin!!!!! I have never had more than 3 pimples on my skin and i was feeling worst than ever to see so many pimples!!!! My girlfriend who grad from spa academy told me it seems like the beautician didnt do a good job in extraction. I really dont know which is the main cause, product, hygiene problem or beautician.. Anway.. though the facial is just 68bucks i felt totally not worth... So i hope to let all the girls know about it and dont be the next me!!! Its ultimate depressing............................ =(

thanks for sharing, take care. i tried their body message. not too bad but they are quite pushy they are under coslab thus they use their products

Comment

AVOID VIVACE Massage
      there're branches at Toa Payoh, Kovan and Bishan. had a horrible massage by a Malaysian girl who kept talking non-stop, despite my non-commital answers of ya or basically ignoring her.

I was early and noted I placed my bag in the locker at 6.12pm, then I went to the room where I was shown the bed and things to changed into, which I did, and laid on the bed waiting for a few minutes. After the half-hearted massage from the Malaysian who was more interested in talking about herself, her preference to wear casual clothes to work if allowed etc etc, I changed, walked to my locker, looked at my hp which showed 7.08pm.

I asked to speak to the person in charge, who was this ah lian Joey. She did not apologise, I asked she made sure the management know and I'd like an email. She agreed. Obviously no email came and I had to call. this guy, who can't speak proper English, insisted that massage is subjective, and then paused till I asked what's his point. Anyway, there was no conclusion because he wasn't or didn't want to communicate.

the joker's number (apparently Kelvin Yip, lousy English) is 92322878.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie.Lovey View Post
        Hi all!! I am here to vent my disappointments on this VIVACE facial salon. Whats worst is its chinese new year now... i went for their basic facial on 19th feb.. using the product COSLAB. thou they were strongly advertised as using Sothys. However, they need you to spend at least 100 to use Sothys products. As my regular beautician was fully booked, so i give them a shot. After the facial, i had redness which i thought was normal as my skin usually will be red after facial. Who knows, the next day, i start to have bumps and my friend even ask me did i really went for facial? Why is it i have bumps whereas i do not have it before facial. 2 days later, i got a shocked when i look myself in the mirror. More red bumps, pimples appeared on my forehead, cheek and chin!!!!! I have never had more than 3 pimples on my skin and i was feeling worst than ever to see so many pimples!!!! My girlfriend who grad from spa academy told me it seems like the beautician didnt do a good job in extraction. I really dont know which is the main cause, product, hygiene problem or beautician.. Anway.. though the facial is just 68bucks i felt totally not worth... So i hope to let all the girls know about it and dont be the next me!!! Its ultimate depressing............................ =(
        i wish i saw this before signing up for package!

Comment

Serious?? Oh dear how much did u sign that package for??

Comment

Working...
          X