Organic Facials and products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organic Facials and products

Hi, has anyone tried facials using organic or natural products? My friend tried facial using SUKI products at Pure Tincture and she said it reduced her acne redness and inflammation, 1 sess can see difference oreadi. Very intimate, cosy environment.

Also, has anyone used Vapour cosmetics from USA? Shipping a bit expensive so I'm hesitant to order, althought it's received rave reviews about their foundation and concealer.

Hi I never tried those you had mentioned but if you are familiar with burt's bees I tried to used that before. Its is also an organic and natural product. any naturals for me is safe because it will not put toxins and artificials into your skin.

By the way, I am just new here in CC.

Comment

Nourish Naturally recently launched the Luzern Oxygen Organic Facial and having Buy One Get One Free promo now. My friend from Hong Kong has tried it in US before and says it has made her skin felt like silk!

Originally posted by chocoholic_mel View Post
      Hi, has anyone tried facials using organic or natural products? My friend tried facial using SUKI products at Pure Tincture and she said it reduced her acne redness and inflammation, 1 sess can see difference oreadi. Very intimate, cosy environment.

Also, has anyone used Vapour cosmetics from USA? Shipping a bit expensive so I'm hesitant to order, althought it's received rave reviews about their foundation and concealer.

Comment

i tried the pdts from dead sea...not bad! just a tad bit pricy! body shop is great as well!! And faceshop!! Etude house!

As for facials... there are tons of reviews on Spas and Beauty | Video Guide Singapore . I found them pretty helpful, especially when deciding which spas/salons to go to lol!

Comment

i tried the pdts from dead sea...not bad! just a tad bit pricy! body shop is great as well!! And faceshop!! Etude house!

As for facials... there are tons of reviews on Spas and Beauty | Video Guide Singapore . I found them pretty helpful, especially when deciding which spas/salons to go to lol!

Comment

If you are into Organic Facial, this is the best place to go. Most other salon offers limited range therefore results cannot be seen, but Crystal Maiden Skin Professionals have a wide range of treatment kit to target different skin problems which visible results can be seen immediately. I saw a few other posts giving it good review as well. Check it out: this is the link

Best Facial Treatment - Visible results in just one treatment!

Comment

Working...
            X