VENUS Skin-Aesthetic Institute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VENUS Skin-Aesthetic Institute

Anyone wanted to share to me the experience of service in this place? I have flyers here that offers $28 only for Hydracell Face Spa. You think it is really 28$$ only or much more than that.

Expect a lot of hard selling when you use that voucher

Comment

how was your experience with them? did you do a IPL hair removal with them?

Comment

Anyone can share their feedbacks at Venus ?

Comment

I went for the 1st SPT underarm removal as i bought a voucher for a year session.. Expect alot of selling.. They will tell you you need this and that and it is necessary etc.. and will sell you a package.. So, you need to be discern whether you really want to get the package... You need to be very firm if you do not want extra package.
          However, they are still nice even if you reject the package

Comment

Originally posted by stepme View Post
            I went for the 1st SPT underarm removal as i bought a voucher for a year session.. Expect alot of selling.. They will tell you you need this and that and it is necessary etc.. and will sell you a package.. So, you need to be discern whether you really want to get the package... You need to be very firm if you do not want extra package.
            However, they are still nice even if you reject the package
            I had the same experience here, but overall was a good experience. Professional company with good results, i would recommend

Comment

Working...
            X