No announcement yet.

Spa at HDB home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's $2000+ i think. Not sure exactly where to get it but it's LIKE those Amway kind of company. I can ask my mummy for more info if u want.

Comment

wa $2000 ah. dont bother to ask yr mum. Maybe I try using straws and blow bubbles myself

Comment

LOLS!!! How do u blow the bubbles and bathe at the same time? Anyway, I took a look at the machine, it's called SHIANJI SG-2000 ultrasonic bubble. long name..

Comment

Just some soaking and partial bubble blowing session Thats a very long name. I think must really buy from those MLM shops. I dont remember seeing such things from Nah *** or Ho Kee or Sin Xiang Jung

Comment

Originally posted by sn0w
            lols, my mummy bought this machine which acts like a jacuzzi spa. She places them in the bathtub and jets of air will shoot out from the hole to make water bubbles, like massaging your body.
            I bought a similar one from Babyliss at the hollistic fair few years back. It's still working well. Can't quite remember the price but it's affordable , roughly SSD500..somewhere around there or maybe lesser.
            Last edited by lululemon; 24-07-2006, 02:45 AM.

Comment

I just did a search, this is the link... http://www.bodyspree.com/spa-mat.htm
              It's called the Babyliss Bubble Spa Mat

Comment

What is MLM shop?

Comment

i've jacuzzi and bathtubs and i think i use neither(as opposed to saying that i'll use it all the time before we got them).but the jacuzzi came with the house. we have to clean it alot and it wastes lots of water and sometime syou might find it a hassle to clean(emptying and filling it again.something like cleaning a fish tank).voltage i think you can turn it on and off. it's now only used by dad about once a week.

bathtub i guess it's okay if we dont use it. if you're talking about bathtub and shower then it's easier to clean.just scrub is clean afer use.There'll always be some brown stain i think.

Comment

Bathtub

Hi everyone i'm thinking of getting a bathtub and have some qs.Do i need to get an approval from hdb to put the bathtub?And anyone knows where can i get good and reasonable priced bathtub?Thanks!

Comment

no. u dont have to seek approval. unless u want to hack or modify yr toilet area.

good ones u can go to Sin Siang Choon? or Nah ***. I bought mine from Nah ***. ***=W-a-h

hmn if there are clearance then u might be able to get it cheaper but thats from some other co. i saw before but the quality etc doesnt look good. Design also very old. Most important thing to check is the dimension of the tub

Comment

i love claw foot tubs.. vintage ones..

Comment

Thanks VinLongo is it possible to get one below $500?budget quite tight now:bath:

Comment

i think should be no problem for built in tub. if u want portable then i think its more than $500. been sometime since i've installed mine. i think mine is 400 or 300++ from Nah ***. Sometimes they have 10% off. I bought it when there's a 10% off from the Balestier Branch. Quality seem good and design is still very new and simple. Sim Siang Choon should be more expensive.

Comment

Hey...

I have this Spa System at my place... all you need is a bath tub and you can have spa in your very own home.

Can help slimming too... one stone kill a few birds... hee hee.

Comment

which spa system is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X