Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DORRA Slimming Centre

Hello Girls,

Any of you all tried Dorra before? 93.3FM has been advertising it non-stop, and they have this $10 for two treatments offer.

Any advice or experiences to share?

All will be appreciated

Thanks!!

actually...they have a review on Spas and Beauty | Video Guide Singapore

i think its quite helpful and detailed!! <3

Comment

actually...they have a review on Spas and Beauty | Video Guide Singapore

i think its quite helpful and detailed!! <3

Comment

At the beginning, my main purpose for trying this Diamant was want to slim down.
        I had tried a lot of healthy slimming product, went to beauty centre, gym, but it didn't work. I was suffering during this period. I feel like Wanted to try because of seeing life experience from my mum. from size XL to M aft 4-5 months. However, now this really happened on me.

After wearing for 20 hours, I still feel comfortable unlike other branding which will feel hot / feel very tight n will leave mark / stretches on my body. Even though 1st month, I feel my butt has slimmer down by 4cm!!! The Most Amazing part is my Breast & Butt look firmer, but at least can c the shape so I believe it is really can reshape my body!!! I only apply Organic & Natural essential oil twice a week before I shower.

After giving birth, I always experience bad aching n need to see doctor regularly. However, the pain is now gone aft wearing for one month. My digestion system wasn’t that good but I have been passing motion daily ever since wearing it. When I was at my mum’s place & wasn’t wearing , she actually though that I was wearing as my waist has slimmed down w a shape

I feel very good and want to share with u where spent a lot of money for surgery, slimming centre and other product. The price reasonable, result guarantee, after sales follow up 6 times. This is like just change a new brand of bra and panties as we need to wear it everyday . The closet is comfortable as no steel, fully cotton. The most important it able to prevent breast lump/cancer and cervical cancer as the closet material no chemical addition and certified & passed by the scientist test.

The following website for your reference
        https://www.facebook.com/MrPRINCE.MsPRINCESS

Comment

Working...
        X