Aspara/ Asiana Spa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspara/ Asiana Spa

Tried to do a search on old threads but wasn't successful!

Has anyone tried the massages at these spas? Is there any particular masseur you could recommend?

Thinking of treating my mother to a massage, but the standard of massages can really vary from place to place/ masseur to masseur! So do let me know if you have any recommendations- and I will certainly post my own experiences soon!

Thanks!

I tried Asian Spa @ Fullerton and the Aspara one at NTU Alumni Club in Dover.

Both are okay, find that the masseurs are too gentle though.

I guess you pay more for the ambience.

Comment

Hi I have tried a few spa treatment from Armasa at Bishan park no sure if I spelt it correctly. The deco is great and the massuer was great but if you want to treat yr mum why not check with her if she is comfortable being naked in front of the massuer or not. I brought my mum to Amore she dont like it even when I told the massuer to be gentle it all depends.

Comment

Anyone tried Aspara at Goodwood Park before? How's their massage? I have a 1 for 1 treat from cc for the spa not sure to go anot.

Comment

i love the spa at goodwood park....very nice place...i *** went there with the 1 for 1 treat ....i did their swedish massage while my partner did the Asia (duno ***) massage...very good and felt totally relaxed after that

I also tried Aspara at Amara and Fullerton Hotel. pesonally still prefer goodwood park branch, followed by Amara then Fullerton

Comment

Working...
          X