X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spa for couple ( unisex )

Any Unisex Spa availible in Singapore ?

Best if they provide massage, body scrubs and food all under one roof

Was thinking to bring someone special there next week. Run out of ideas for the weekend already...

Spa botanical at Sentosa. But the price is not very affordable though :p

Comment

dear...care to give more details...???

Or any recommandations to do on a Friday ??

Comment

http://www.spabotanica.com/spa_treat...signature.html

A friday - easy,
        Go spa
        high tea
        shopping
        go to a nice bar in scarlet hotel
        then check in there.
        Sounds good?

Comment

most spas are unisex? try Aspara? I tried Aspara in Bintan but the standard should be ard the same in Singapore.
          Aromatic house, Rustic Nirvana should have couple rooms but come at a price =) and hard selling after that.

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
            http://www.spabotanica.com/spa_treat...signature.html

A friday - easy,
            Go spa
            high tea
            shopping
            go to a nice bar in scarlet hotel
            then check in there.
            Sounds good?
            Got me burst out laughing!

How about Amrita? I love it there! They should have a couple's room for spa, massage etc. Read in magazine before. Sounds heaven!

Comment

You gotta spend like min $400 to get a couple room at Amarita. Try Asapara at Fullerton! Highly affordable! I took a couple package at just slightly over $200, think it was around $230. It includes a scrub and massage. Lasted for about 2 hours. Highly worth it and you get to be in the same room as your SO.

Comment

Spa For Couple

Hey there,

I would like to check with you girls. Have anyone try before couple spa? How is like? Which company you try before name them.

Thanks

^_*

Comment

did it once at SAFRA Tampines .. paid over $300 for the couple romance (or whatsoever they call it) package. No good .. i guess, basically, SAFRA is something of the lower end, so nothing luxurious .. they even have male cleaners for the ladies changing room! That was the only one time. my husband didnt enjoy the session .. he didnt like the way they massage him .. not enough strength ha ha ha think my ah-peh hubby don know how to enjoy life ..

I have a spa package at debeaute now. They do couple spa as well but because its a all-ladies salon, the guys are only allowed in if their gf/wife have a package & debeaute will only do massage for them. As for us girls, the full package is usually:

body scrub
                  hydrojet bath
                  body mask
                  body massage
                  hand massage
                  hand mask

Comment

Did it overseas before. Basically the whole package consist of:

Massage
                    Scrub
                    Floral Bath
                    Facial

It is a room for 2 and they start with scrub 1st. After that will be your floral bath. Bascially you and your SO will soak in there for half an hour and they will leave you alone to whatever you like. Follow by massage than facial for mine.

Personally don't really like the whole idea if the both of you just got together but if married couple should be ok.

Comment

Jess, can try Asian Spa at Fullerton Hotel. They have a selection of packages for couples, and start pretty cheap too.

Amrita Spa is nice too, but need to spend at least $400 to get the room.

Comment

Originally posted by kye
                        did it once at SAFRA Tampines .. paid over $300 for the couple romance (or whatsoever they call it) package.
                        Does SAFRA Tampines has spa? Or are you referring to The Rainforest Spa at SAFRA Yishun Country Club instead?

Comment

oops! you're right. Its The Rainforest Spa at Yishun .. sorry ..

Comment

2nd the Asian Spa at Fullerton. I went for a package for couple before and it cost around $220, IIRC. It had a 45min scrub and a 45min whole body massage. Well-worth it.

Comment

had not tried couple spa package here in s'pore before...usually osea

love the one at banyan tree and angsana too.....

usually only goes for the soak, srub and massage....both hus n i hated mask on our bodies

Comment

Working...
                              X