Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coslab Slimming

Can anyone tell me more?

Heard it from my friend and it *sounds* effective.. but the price really expensive.

I tried their "drinks" before and its called "slimming's choice" or something. Its very "CHINESE HERBAL" taste. You need to dilute it with cold water so that it tastes more like slightly bitter lemon tea.

Comment

Originally posted by fornight
      I tried their "drinks" before and its called "slimming's choice" or something. Its very "CHINESE HERBAL" taste. You need to dilute it with cold water so that it tastes more like slightly bitter lemon tea.
      so how is it? u lose weight? how much does it cost?

Comment

I am not sure what their product sets nowadays for slimming but during that time, they only have slimmer's choice and costs around $240+ for a box. I did not lose much weight based on this product alone.

Comment

Hihi..
          hmm..
          i am on their slimming package. not just 1 product alone. each person go thru a free analysis first then they will tell u to take which type of package. cos every person different ma.. i not taking slimmers choice.. though i saw this product advert before.

i in midway process.. but i saw some testimonials.. hope i can do it also ba.
          if u happen to be interested can PM me..

Comment

hey quite surprised to find this thread
            was contemplating if i should start 1 to rave about my good results.
            i've tried pills like duromine, hydroxycut, xando, tummy trim and even the disgusting xenical
            and meal replacements like cambrigde diet,usana nutrimeal, xando meal replacement..
            Have been using their products with normal food and have successfully dropped from 63kg to 54kg in 2 months
            Girls i lost 9 kg!! so happy with my results
            from XL now i can get into an L and even some M

so in love with their products cozdidn't have to ditch my favourite food(Pastamania& KFC) top lose these weight.
            will continue and see if can get better results

Comment

Originally posted by caramelover View Post
              hey quite surprised to find this thread
              was contemplating if i should start 1 to rave about my good results.
              i've tried pills like duromine, hydroxycut, xando, tummy trim and even the disgusting xenical
              and meal replacements like cambrigde diet,usana nutrimeal, xando meal replacement..
              Have been using their products with normal food and have successfully dropped from 63kg to 54kg in 2 months
              Girls i lost 9 kg!! so happy with my results
              from XL now i can get into an L and even some M

so in love with their products cozdidn't have to ditch my favourite food(Pastamania& KFC) top lose these weight.
              will continue and see if can get better results
              hey girl.. what do u use exactly? or everything you mentioned? e.g. "i've tried pills like duromine, hydroxycut, xando, tummy trim and even the disgusting xenical
              and meal replacements like cambrigde diet,usana nutrimeal, xando meal replacement.. "

Comment

Duromine is a very very good drug for diet, i lost almost 2 kg per week.
                To get satisfaction result, you need to get in duromine for 3 months minimum.
                3 months is long enough for you to learn how to do real diet (food manipulation) so when you're no longer on duromine, you can switch to healthy eating habit as duromine replacement. The problem is, duromine is hard to find it out there. This situation is not good, because it's human nature to get more curious with something like this (hard to find one) and encourage them to searching even more. Duromine is good drug if you know how to use it correctly, like 3 months max limit rule, eat ONLY one cap at breakfast, try to learn food manipulation diet, etc etc. Remember, more power you have (accesibility to duromine), more responsibility you got.

Comment

Working...
                X