Chanel Chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chanel Chance

tried a sample of this today...and i'm in loooove!!!

very much like coco mademoiselle but much lighter and wearable on me and dries down sweet and musky - my fave chanel fragrance! can't wait for it to be launched here!

Dying to try this. I checked with the Chanel counter yesterday, not having seen it on display. Guess when she said it will be coming in? Next year............ APR! OMG! I thought we are not so far back on Chanel makeup, but why fragrances?

Comment

Re: Chanel Chance

Originally posted by "bluebubble"

tried a sample of this today...and i'm in loooove!!!

very much like coco mademoiselle but much lighter and wearable on me and dries down sweet and musky - my fave chanel fragrance! can't wait for it to be launched here!
      Ditto. I tried a sample recently too..very light and not overpowdering..But I heard we gona wait..it won't be here for sometime...sigh!!

Comment

APRIL????!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well, but it'll give u some time to finish up your fragrance stash right :D

Comment

Hmm, I'm possibly Chance's first detractor...smelt very generic to me, but then again YMMV! :D

ANd yes, I heard that it won't be launched so soon in Singapore, maybe first quarter next year.

Comment

i m like pan, prob don love this as much as u gals coz i r'ber i took a whiff sometime back & i don r'ber how it smells...if only i can find this within my whole box of sample vials...grrrr!

Comment

Hmm, yup, exactly, Farah, that's a great way of putting it. Chance to me was rather forgettable. I smelt it some time back, didn't think TOO much of it, and now I can't remember it at all.

THis is a sign to me that it Was Not Meant To Be.

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Hmm, yup, exactly, Farah, that's a great way of putting it. Chance to me was rather forgettable. I smelt it some time back, didn't think TOO much of it, and now I can't remember it at all.

THis is a sign to me that it Was Not Meant To Be.
                pan, i would love Was Not Meant To Be to appear more in my m/u lemmings esp things stila!

Comment

any one like the new chance? the green bottle?

Comment

i love the new chance in green! but no where is selling cheaper. Even those shops in lucky plaza are selling the same price of $92 for 50ml. Same price as compare with departmental stores too.

Comment

me too! it's lighter than the original.

i was at the taka chanel counter yesterday, the lady was saying that there's a smaller carry bottle (aka spray can) instead of glass bottle. so you can carry ard. i did not ask how much.

are you going to buy it? i think i would.

Comment

My first touch with chanel chance was thru this CLEO chanel chance event held at Oriental 3 years ago.. IT was a nice, in love with it then.. But the price was very steep for just a small bottle.. I normally purchase small bottle because I spray perfume according to my mood...

Anyone know where the cheapest place to buy?
                        Last edited by diamondfericia; 21-07-2007, 04:33 PM.

Comment

it is cheaper to get from airport? i asked a friend who will be flying off on wed to check for me. hopefully it is cheaper!!!

Comment

Originally posted by inspiration View Post
                            i love the new chance in green! but no where is selling cheaper. Even those shops in lucky plaza are selling the same price of $92 for 50ml. Same price as compare with departmental stores too.
                            Did you know how much is chanel chance in pink?

Comment

Originally posted by inspiration View Post
                              That's because Chanel controls/dictates their pricing. Even wholesalers do not have say of the prices... that's why Chanel fragrances still cost a bomb even if you don't get it off counters =)

Cheerioz,
                              noti.

Comment

Working...
                              X