Tocca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tocca

I want to buy their candles. The scent "Stella" in particular. This blood orange scent has had tons of raves. :D

Tocca - clothes used to be at Isetan Wisma. Not any more, they couldn't sell so I guess they've pulled out. *sigh* Another one bites the dust....but seriously...Tocca hasn't been quite the same since founder / designer Marie Oudejans left. And S$369 for a simple cotton skirt?? I think not.

Tocca fragrances NEVER made it to Singapore. A real pity, because I love love love their Delicate Laundry Wash...the scent is divine!

Comment

i know i love tocca touch fragrance too!

Comment

Tocca is a very much a boutique brand like Votivo & Dytptique. Tons of raves on MUA fragrance board.

Yeah, Riv ... I want a candle with my name on it! :D

Comment

Originally posted by "atypical"

Tocca is a very much a boutique brand like Votivo & Dytptique. Tons of raves on MUA fragrance board.

Yeah, Riv ... I want a candle with my name on it! :D
          Hey, I think you will go ga-ga over their little boutique in downtown NYC. It's just so pretty and girly!! They have Tocca bedlinen, clothes, perfumes etc., and it's all done up like a girl's bedroom / boudoir, complete with changing rooms made out of curtains in the sweetest prints ever!!! :D

Comment

Argh ... I'd love to be in NYC!!!

Comment

waaaah now u are making me want the new stella stuff too, and the tocca to touch!!!!

Comment

Re: Is Tocca Available in Singapore?

Originally posted by "atypical"

I want to buy their candles. The scent "Stella" in particular. This blood orange scent has had tons of raves. :D
                Hihi... :D

Maybe u can try Esscentials at the Raffles Hotel ?

I was looking around for the Diptyque candle sometimes back and found it there... so maybe they also stock Tocca candles..

The candles are not available at the C.K Tangs counter though.. only at Raffles Hotel.

Hope this helps

Comment

dont think so, i saw the diptyque candles at tangs too

Comment

I asked Escentials - they don't carry Tocca candles and have no plans to bring in Tocca fragrances. Shucks. :|

Comment

I need more review and raves please!!! :shout:

Comment

I want the stella and cleopatra candles, and stella lotion! Strong lemming

Comment

Miumiu,

I am thinking of getting from Makeupheaven or Amen Wardy if we can get enough people to spree.

Comment

Queenie, count me in Thought makeupheaven is cheaper?

Comment

Miumiu, Stella mentioned that there is a storewide discount of 20%. In this case, it will be cheaper than AW. But I don't know what the code is. You know? :huh:

Comment

Working...
                              X