Clear All

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by angeldiane
    :D
    i think i'll call tomorrow :D </FONT SIZE>
    Yup, go get 'em, girl! :D

Comment

and i shall reserve all 3 hehehe

Comment

If it's $100 for the GWP inclusive of the Jade/ Cream items (not necc. EDT right), think I could persuade them to let me substitute with trios instead and pay in advance...? *long long shot*

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by angeldiane
          and i shall reserve all 3 hehehe </FONT SIZE>
          :o:

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by champagne
            If it's $100 for the GWP inclusive of the Jade/ Cream items (not necc. EDT right), think I could persuade them to let me substitute with trios instead and pay in advance...? *long long shot* </FONT SIZE>
            Couldn't hurt to ask! You never know ... they might say yes!

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by pandora76
              Ohhh boy, Stila frenzy again.

I think I'm SUPER-kiasu....already put my name down for the Cabana trios last month....I had to point out to the SA which trio was which in the newsletter! :laugh: Think she was kinda amused by my Stila-worship.
              </FONT SIZE>
              Hmmm.......gona put my name down too...not for the Cabana trios but to get the SAs to spy on the famous trios - Pan, Joce and Apple

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by meow123
                Hmmm.......gona put my name down too...not for the Cabana trios but to get the SAs to spy on the famous trios - Pan, Joce and Apple </FONT SIZE>
                Me me?? Why me? I'm not as mad about Stila as my Evil Twin u know? I already circulate her pic in the whole of Tangs beauty hall already hehehe.

The trios? More like Pan, Apple and Ppie!!

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by meow123
                  Hmmm.......gona put my name down too...not for the Cabana trios but to get the SAs to spy on the famous trios - Pan, Joce and Apple </FONT SIZE>
                  huh? who, me???
                  spy on me? haha..no need to spy on me cos i am not really into stila. :laugh:
                  guess, u need help from other counters to spy on me.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by Joce7878
                    Me me?? Why me? I'm not as mad about Stila as my Evil Twin u know? I already circulate her pic in the whole of Tangs beauty hall already hehehe.
                    </FONT SIZE>
                    DOn't bother, I'm sure I'm already rather famous at Escentials. *snort*

:laugh:

Comment

Creme Bouquet - this smells so powdery soft on me & i am beginning to like this lots. BBW rice flower lotion is the BESTEST complementary lotion for this! been using them together like 3X! today the whole office smells of creme bouquet! the gals in the office tells me they can smell the powdery light scent from so far away. alas this does not come in a bigger bottle or i would have no qualms buying it to stock up!

Comment

Working...
                      X