YSL Babydoll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YSL Babydoll

I am toying with the idea of getting this for my pretty 21 year old SIL. She's fair, long haired, petite & likes to dress up.

Anyone tried this? Any thoughts?

Blend: Floral. Notes: Grapefruit, Red Currant, Rhubarb, Wild Roses, Freesia, Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Pomegranate, Grenadine, Cedarwood, Peach."

its either love or hate for this so i wouldn't recommand this as a 'safe' gifit - it is very cute tho', grapefruity; but can be cloying. i use to hate this, now i love it

Comment

I like it! But what I like more than this is the YSL Babydoll perfumed shimmer!!! It's a more watery form of the perfume which comes infused with golden shimmer, and the scent is much lighter so you won't kill anyone's nose if you squirt all over to bring out the shimmer.

Perfect for parties! I've been thinking about this since I saw it in DFS...

Comment

humm...
        i used to like it but the scent is rather strong cos its realli realli sweet... to the extent of being cloying...
        even when used sparingly...

so i swapped it after a few uses...

Comment

I like the one in shimmer, it's a ltd ed @ S$62 @ 50ml. The other one w/o the shimmer also cost the same.. I prefer the shimmer one because it's more fruity than the normal one.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by dolphin
            I like the one in shimmer, it's a ltd ed @ S$62 @ 50ml. The other one w/o the shimmer also cost the same.. I prefer the shimmer one because it's more fruity than the normal one. </FONT SIZE>
            the normal one smells oh-so-sweet, just tried them over the weekend...reminds me of pink guava peel fresh fruit juice...yummy! but i also imagine ants crawling all over me *LOL*

Comment

The shimmer EDT doesn't last long although i sprayed it at those behind my ears, wrists, cleavage, behind the knees, ankles, in between elbows... maybe about 4 hrs or even less than that...it leaves a patch of pink with some fine silver shimmers after I sprayed. Thereafter, it's ok...the pink patch will disappear. By the end of the day, I can only smell very little of the fragrance. It's best layer it with the same scent. :roll: :| Right now I'm practising layer it with TBS cranberry shower gel and with this Babydoll.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by dolphin
                cleavage, </FONT SIZE>
                Hmm..Dol, but u are always in turtle neck!! hiak hiak

Ok Ok I will myself first

Comment

hehe...not now.

you ? No no...give you one ...

Comment

Back to Baby Doll, I like the scent. A bit strong but really sweet...I wld say for a 21 year old it should be a good gift (I am not 21 though I wish I were ).

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by meow123
                      I wld say for a 21 year old it should be a good gift (I am not 21 though I wish I were ). </FONT SIZE>
                      hmmm thot u were turning 21 soon?

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by farahdean
                        hmmm thot u were turning 21 soon? </FONT SIZE>
                        Oh yes, I got bad memory..I thought I was still 18 years old lah...

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by farahdean
                          hmmm thot u were turning 21 soon? </FONT SIZE>
                          Hahaah, Missi Meow is "forever 21"!

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by meow123
                            Oh yes, I got bad memory..I thought I was still 18 years old lah... </FONT SIZE>
                            young gal also so poor memory...shame on you!

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                              Back to Baby Doll, I like the scent. A bit strong but really sweet...I wld say for a 21 year old it should be a good gift (I am not 21 though I wish I were ).
                              I thought you're 18?? :puke: :ROFL:

Comment

Working...
                              X