Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragrance in Bed?

Does anyone here do that?

I've been doing this on and off. Lately, it's La Chasse & MPG Camelia Chinois. I dab some on my wrists & neck before I get into bed. It's so nice to be lulled into sleep like this. I find that I can truly appreciate a scent while I am not running about breathing in carbon monoxide & whatnot.

i spray myself with BBW body splash before bed. it's not an everyday thing tho! most of the days, it's just fragranced lotions/butter etc. i like smelling so nice to bed!

Comment

I do like to put some fragrance body butter b4 bed too...and the next day my bedsheet still smells of the body butter...I like! hehe

Comment

i don't put on any perfume. but the scents of the body lotion lingers nicely all night. plus (when i remember to) i slap on TBS body butter on my feet with socks on so the combined scents is quite lasting in bed!!

Comment

haha, if i find my bed stinks, i will jus spray my MJ on it or my Ralph!!!

Comment

I do I do... I put on some perfume after my nightly skincare. Makes me feel good and helps finish up my fragrances faster too! !

Comment

Mine just simply baby powder.

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                haha, if i find my bed stinks, i will jus spray my MJ on it or my Ralph!!!
                You should change the bedsheets instead!

Comment

No perfume for me...Just body odour

My usual body lotion or butter already have some scent so I don't spray anything else.....except for a homemade lavender spray *wink Riv*

Comment

Originally posted by Riverie
                    :ROFL: :ROFL:

Comment

Just the smell of SS ginger souffle shea butter for me.

My room smells of soaps because I put them all around to "scent" the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverie
                        no no, i dont use bedsheets, i sleep on newspaper, easier to change :ROFL:

Comment

Yes, yes, yes! But I only spray it when I'm upset or something. When I'm happier I'm content to stink haha, nah, I mean, great fragrances are very comforting. I know of gfs who do that too when they are upset. Spray the bedsheet (not pillow) and sleep! *blissful dreams*

Comment

no fragrance for me, but i use one of my scented lotions. LM creme brulee smells especially yummy!

Comment

I don't use fragrances in bed but I do use TBS fragranced dry oils right after my shower which is usually before my bedtime. Does that count?

Comment

Working...
                              X