Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Good evening ladies!

Just wandering how may of you use Comptoir Sud Pacifique Fragrances?
    I am new to these & was wandering which are your faves?
    Thanks!
    LnS
    Last edited by atypical; 11-07-2003, 11:18 AM.

Re: Any CSP fans here?

Originally posted by lipsticksnshoes
    Good evening ladies!

Just wandering how may of you use Comptoir Sud Pacifique Fragrances?
    I am new to these & was wandering which are your faves?
    Thanks!
    LnS
    Me, me

But my interest has somehow subsided. Still, I have favourites of course.

I used to love Vanille Abricot and used up many bottles of it. But I find it too coyingly sweet for me now. At the moment, my faves are Coeur de Raisins (already have a brand new bottle waiting ; love the grapey smell), Amour de Cacao (dark chocolate I love!!!; also have a new bottle in waiting).

I still use Vanille Framboise (smells like Strawberry Shortcake to me ) and Vanille Banane but I find they dry down to plain vanilla on me and I'm getting sick of vanillas after the Abricot.

Oh, and also, my new fave - Les Enfants du Soleil. Mmmm... heaven

Comment

Thanks so much for your descriptive reply!

That vanilla bananae sounds totally yummy!
      If you don't mind could you describe the enfants?
      Thanks,
      LnS

Comment

Thanks so much for your descriptive reply!

That vanilla bananae sounds totally yummy!
        Thanks,
        LnS
        Hmmm .. it's so hard to describe. I'm really lousy at describing fragrances too. It's not floral sweet. It's more fruity. But it's not citrusy too.

Comment

LOL!

Thanks KAre

Comment

My fave CSP has got to be Vanilla Cafe. This is sooo divine. It smells like bitter chocolate.

I've got the Vanille Abricot. Yes it's a very sweet scent so I only like it in small doses.

Tiare is quite nice but I don't know how to describe the scent. I have other CSP samples that I haven't tried in a long time. Will go try & let you know.

Comment

Thanks,
              LnS
              CSP has repackage their bottles and renamed some of their fragrance names. U might want to check aedes.com

Les Enfants du Soleil - 'Children of the Sun':

IMO, first spritz is very peachy and orange-y. Very overpowering to me.

Drydown is kinda like burnt orange mixed with sugar. (Strange description, I know)
              Last edited by raebelasian; 07-06-2003, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Re: Re: Any CSP fans here?

Originally posted by kare2711

I still use Vanille Framboise (smells like Strawberry Shortcake to me )
                lipsticksnshoes-->If I don't remember wrongly, this is a limited edition. It reminds me of a candy, can't remember the name now. Will update.

If any kind soul knows...the candy with red and white swirls and can be found in supermarkets and 7-11 stores.

Comment

wow you girls are really helpful & actually answer questions! Unlike other beauty boards, you actually get information! LOL :ROFL: Thank you so much

Comment

I almost forgot to ask-
                    any info on pamplemousse? I just ordered motu (have no clue I think it is supposed to be beachy) & have already bought my hunny vetyvr haiti(cigar like)

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
                      My fave CSP has got to be Vanilla Cafe. This is sooo divine. It smells like bitter chocolate.

I got the information from a/f that Vanille Cafe has been discontinued. But it's been replaced by Vanille Mocha. I'm eager to try it!
                      Last edited by kare2711; 07-06-2003, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Vanilla Cafe discountinued? Argh, I 'll try to swap for a bottle on MUA ... The mocha sounds delicious. All this talk about the other fragrances had got my lemming woken up for CSPs again!

Comment

i think all the vanilla variations are so cute, imagine wearing vanille banane...just hard to imagine

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
                            CSP has repackage their bottles and renamed some of their fragrance names. U might want to check aedes.com

Les Enfants du Soleil - 'Children of the Sun':

that's just a translation from french to english.

i love tiare and vanille freesia.

vanille banane is very, very sweet and very warm. beautiful though.

didn't care for vanille abricot ..

Comment

This thread has gotten me sniffing my wrists repeatedly cos I am testing out the Vanille Cerise. Smells really candy sweet at first whiff but mellows down to Rose Syup sceent. Yummy. Just like "Bandong" - a cold rose syrup & milk drink.

Comment

Working...
                              X