What fragrances do you find sexy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fragrances do you find sexy?

Thought I'd start a fun poll in a bid to learn about more perfumes, and especially perfumes with 'pulling power'.

Which fragrances do you find irresistible on either gender?

For me, I have a thing for Fresh's Tobacco Flower...it really lived up to its name (nothing like the sweet-sweet, wishy-washy version TBS came up with) and it smells like you've been in a smoking room of a boy's club smoking nothing but premium cigars. At the same time it has a hard bitter 'core' to it that makes me think of the innermost core of some kind of fruit, so it's earthy at the same time that it's sophisticated.

I think this scent would be incredibly sexy on a man, or on a very strong and characterful woman.

oohh, i look issey miyake. always turns my head whenever i smell it.

miracle's also pretty good.

i like musky scents.

Comment

Sexy men smells? I'd say, no perfume. Just his natural scent will do me good. I get a little turned off lately when I smell perfume on a man. Don;t know why ... maybe it's the age thing?

On women ... hmmm.. don't know.... have to think about that.

Comment

ooh i'm the exact opposite of Stella, although i like a guy's natural scent but i love it when a guy uses perfume

this guy i used to like always uses Lancome Miracle for Men and Clinique Happy for Men and he smells soooo good.... fresh and chirpy, just like him!

and i bought for my best guy friend Gucci perfume, it's much deeper and man-lier and extremely sexy....i think its important for a person to carry off a perfume's personality to bring out its true fragrance :o:

oh and i love Hugo's Boss In Motion too!

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
          oohh, i look issey miyake. always turns my head whenever i smell it.

miracle's also pretty good.

i like musky scents.
          Hey Xue! The black-n-white foto's real cool!

I love musky scents too.. gets me THERE fast, haha!

New Man mag (current month) has a dialogue session on how men pick up girls. One guy says women just love Issey Miyake so that's the pick-up fragrance to wear during his mission.

I love Chanel fragrances for men, esp Anteaus. Allure's great too.

Comment

There are so many perfumes out there I find so sexy!!! If I have to choose one and only...*headache*

It will be L'Artisan Dzing. This perfume screams dangerous!!!! Leather, leather and more leather....RWOAR!!! Not for the faint-hearted...but this is actually quite a 'soft' perfume. very rounded because of the vanilla. (Think I rave about this far too many times ) get your man to wear this. Mine wouldn't at all...he still prefers his Hugo Boss Elements anytime.

Spicy or warm scent will always get my nose's attention.

Comment

Hmmm..sexy.. i think Gucci's Goldrush is sexy but i like flirty more.. haha and i think Annick Goutal 's Quel Armour is very flirty.

Comment

Xue, high five! I love Issey Miyake's men's perfume ( the very first one) too. Its a natural reaction that i turn my head whenever i smell it too.

And alot of my guy friends love CK Escape on women. They think its really sexy!

Comment

SO wears CK Eternity. While I think it;s sweet, it's certainly not sexy. :roll: Not exactly something to go RAWRRRR over!

I like Issey for men too, but to me it's just a *tad* pedestrian to really grab me and make my head spin. Pleasant would describe it nicely. I guess this just goes to show how differently each of us reacts to scents!

I'm intrigued by the sounds of L'Artisan Dzing. Is this available locally?

Comment

Originally posted by esabelle
                    And alot of my guy friends love CK Escape on women. They think its really sexy!
                    Oh you know, back in jc my pal and I used to inhale this deeply and get high on it.... :ROFL: ....love the oceanic? ozonic?? note in it!

Comment

CK Escape for Men???

SOrry OT but.....

ok actually i've never smelt it because my stupid husbands stupid psycho ex-slut-witch-desperado-pathetic-idiot-ex used CK Escape for wimmen. She used to call and call and page (i think that time no sms yet) my husband and cry and threaten suicide so he bohpian* had to go pacify her (see her) and used to call and disturb me :roll: telling me that he still loves her etc :roll:

he had to quit his job to avoid her :piss:

think she disturbed me for about 9 or 10 months this one really psycho...

*no choice

ok i find Aramis pour homme very masculine..it's a bit old fashioned but it smells really manly (read sexy) lor
                      Last edited by sharon; 01-07-2003, 08:09 PM.

Comment

I like classic scents men's like Drakkar Noir and Polo (not the young sporty one!). For ourselves, I gravitate towards classic ones too. Not too floral though. A few I like: EL White Linen, Lauren, Lancome Magie Noire, Anais Anais. More modern ones: Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci Rush, CK Eternity, Px Calyx, Burberrys, Vocalise.

Is Gucci Envy as sexy as people say it is? I never *found* out how it smells.

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76

I'm intrigued by the sounds of L'Artisan Dzing. Is this available locally?
                          Available at 'that place'.

I just remember that I love Bvlgari's Extrem Pour Homme too. Always wear this whenever I can't choose what to wear. Will try to catch the source if I catch a whiff of this on the streets as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                            IIs Gucci Envy as sexy as people say it is? I never *found* out how it smells.
                            i don't find it sexy, it's more fresh and green. i loved it though!

Comment

Originally posted by blushed2003
                              my stupid husbands stupid psycho ex-slut-witch-desperado-pathetic-idiot-ex used CK Escape for wimmen. She used to call and call and page (i think that time no sms yet) my husband and cry and threaten suicide so he bohpian* had to go pacify her (see her) and used to call and disturb me :roll: telling me that he still loves her etc :roll:
                              BLushed...I'm sooo know how u felt. heheheheh....=) mine to avoid was eternity for women...I used to love it though..up until.. :puke:

Comment

Working...
                              X