Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Perfumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Perfumes

I have Sanguine Mukkissime on right this moment & I am in love. I love the blood orange & musk combi. I didn't know I'd like musk! This smells a little like Tocca Stella. Sanguine Mukisisme is sweeter, earthier & rounder. Lovely!

I have quite a few MPG samples that I have been neglecting... I want to start exploring! I know at least a couple of lovely ladies on this board love MPGs , would love to hear more about them. What are your favourites?

From Aedes.com:

Sanguine Muskissime

The warm and citrussy scent of blood oranges. Fruity. Top Note: Sicilian yellow mandarin, peach, blood orange; Middle Note: Red mandarin, grapefruit, lemon, jasmine; Base note: musk, sandalwood.
    Last edited by atypical; 12-07-2003, 04:10 AM.

I have Ambre Precieux, and am still lusting after Sanguine Muskissime (big citrus fan here). I've promised myself that I'll finish CSP Kumquat first, though.

That said, MPG is head and shoulders above CSP, IMO. Incidentally, I think the cheapest way to get MPG from Singapore is to order from their shop in Paris. Tel +33 1 45 44 61 57. They have SAs that speak English.

(I can't imagine how I failed to finish that sentence when I first posted!)
    Last edited by saresha; 12-07-2003, 11:49 PM.

Comment

I their fragrances! So amazing! I have the Fraicheur Muskissime as well as the Sanguine Muskissime.

And I agree with Sarsh that the best way now for us to acquire more bottles is to order by phone. The SA that I encountered can speak English and was very helpful.

She let me try one of the fragrances but I couldn't recall the name It was new and rather heavy, as I find most MPG fragrances to be so. It was nice but not suitable for summers. There's Rose Muskissime which I think I'll like too!

Each bottle of 100ml costs around 60 - 65 euro. Different fragrances retails differently.
      Last edited by kare2711; 12-07-2003, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks to you fragrance fiends, I'm slowly realizing that there's a whole new world out there of wonderful possibilities! Sanguine and Rose Mukissime sound divine! I love the smell of blood orange too!

Karen, will the SA in Paris send over samples w/o a purchase?

Comment

Karen, you must tell us more about the phone ordering. Do you just telll them your credit card number over the phone? Do they include your choice of samples in your order? Shipping costs & time it takes for package to arrive?

Sorry, so many questions. I am just getting a little excited.

Comment

Karen can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe neither of us has ordered via phone. Both of us purchased while in Paris (though not at the same time - dammit! )

(Karen, remind me again why I said "no" to more MPG??)

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76

Karen, will the SA in Paris send over samples w/o a purchase?[/COLOR]
              I believe they do!

The very nice SA was telling me that she could provide samples to try before purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
                Karen, you must tell us more about the phone ordering. Do you just telll them your credit card number over the phone? Do they include your choice of samples in your order? Shipping costs & time it takes for package to arrive?

Sorry, so many questions. I am just getting a little excited.
                Yah, as Sarsh said, I didn't phone order so I don't know much. But judging from past experiences from the other retail outlets, I believe you just have to provide them with your CC as well as your mailing address.

The SA I encountered was really helpful and nice! So I think if you request for samples, they would provide. Though I have to add that CSP are more generous with samples. I went there twice and both times, without asking, I received many samples!

PS: I will give them a call and come back with more details!
                Last edited by kare2711; 13-07-2003, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by saresha
                  (Karen, remind me again why I said "no" to more MPG??)
                  You know, thanks to you, I got to talk to the SA a lot because you did not pick up your phone I told her that I was purchasing for a friend and while waiting, she allowed me to sample the other fragrances, and we talked about the possibility of my friend ordering via phone. That's when she gave me her card.

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                    You know, thanks to you, I got to talk to the SA a lot because you did not pick up your phone I told her that I was purchasing for a friend and while waiting, she allowed me to sample the other fragrances, and we talked about the possibility of my friend ordering via phone. That's when she gave me her card.
                    Sooo, it's like, I did you a favour. Right?

I wonder if it's the same SA I spoke to when I was there. I'd just been to CSP, and she was quite sniffy about their products.

Comment

The very nice SA was telling me that she could provide samples to try before purchase.
                      That's lovely! Hey gals, why don't we start a list of the samples we'd like to request for, so that when I make the call I can request for all of us.

Karen, you must tell me the phone number and the name of the nice SA...

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76
                        That's lovely! Hey gals, why don't we start a list of the samples we'd like to request for, so that when I make the call I can request for all of us.

Karen, you must tell me the phone number and the name of the nice SA...
                        Oi, you never see Sarsh's post ah? She has the number listed. The name of the SA who served me is called Thphaine.

Comment

Also, another better alternative is to email Thphaine at [email protected]

And let us know the outcome of what she said!

Comment

Whoops! I was only reading from the most recent post onwards, ie. yours....

OK, will email. Cheap and good.

Comment

Also, another better alternative is to email Thphaine
                              How do you pronounce that name by the way? :huh:

Comment

Working...
                              X