No announcement yet.

CozyFragrance: What Did You Buy Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CozyFragrance: What Did You Buy Today?

What blissful items did you buy today?

Bought the Mango Body Scrub from TBS

Comment

As an avid fan of Palmers cocoa butter,
      bought 3 bottles of it since it was on sale

Sunscreen - Toddler Milk from Sunsense
      The Megan Gale Invisible zinc gave me itchy skin after applying it..

oh well, i might go back and buy more cocoa butter!

Comment

took the plunge and finally bought Tigi's Oatmeal and Honey Conditioner. i was intially hesistant because of the scent. my sister used it this morning and she commented that it has a very strong fragrance, something which both of us are not used to. but it does leave the hair soft and bouncy.

Comment

I've used up my $60 rebate from TBS, to get:-
          * Lavender Body Scrub
          * Lavender Bath & Shower Gel
          * Mango Bath & Shower Gel
          * Grapeseed Oil Bath & Shower Gel

Pretty happy with my haul today!

Comment

hi califit, i bought it from Sasa too, so i paid the same price as you did. if i do find it cheaper elsewhere, i'll post it here.

Comment

this conditioner sounds pretty affordable! Sounds good. Thanks for the headsup!

Comment

1. L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Leave-on Serum
                2. L'oreal Elseve Inner Strength Hair Mask, 150ml
                3. Nivea Whitening Body Lotion
                4. L'oreal Elseve Inner Strength Conditioner, 200ml S$ 4.70

All bought from Watson after 20% discount.

I bought 2 TBS Vitamin E Hand & Nail Cream + 1 Vit E Lip Balm SPF 15. Total damage is S$27.30.
                Last edited by Shon; 05-01-2004, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Well, not really an item bought! But I received this from my aunt today!!

Bath and Body Works, Pleasures in Coconut Lime Verbena. It's a body lotion and it smells wonderful!!! I'm so in love with it! I like the coconut smell.. but it's not too heavy because of the refreshing tinge of lime in it! Delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by chel
                    Well, not really an item bought! But I received this from my aunt today!!

Bath and Body Works, Pleasures in Coconut Lime Verbena. It's a body lotion and it smells wonderful!!! I'm so in love with it! I like the coconut smell.. but it's not too heavy because of the refreshing tinge of lime in it! Delicious!
                    woo! i love verbena! and coconut lime just sounds TROPICAL!

Comment

Went crazy over shampoos today. I couldn't decide between Kerastase or Philip Kingsley so I got both. I reasoned that if I buy both now, I could compare them and then decide later which one I should go for, or neither :sotong:

The SA at the PK store was very friendly and not pushy one bit. When I enquired about the bigger bottle, she said I should try the smaller one to decide if it suits me. And she didn't push any other products to me. A pleasant encounter.

Comment

Bought L'Occitane Lavender Body Scrub.

Comment

bought 3 soaps from Lush. Sandstone, Olive Oil and Milky Bar.

from Jurlique, travel set: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion, face mist. all lavender.

Comment

Another S$49.96 damage in Guardian last night. I bought 2 Neutrogena Fine Fairness SPF30 (for body use) & 2 L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Conditioner. Since the 20% discount is still going on, I just stock up for another month supply.

Comment

some stuff to pamper myself... i can almost hear my wallet complaining

TNC Tropical Sugar Cane Body Whip
                              TBS African Spa Salt, Shower Creme & Body Balm
                              L'oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo, Conditioner & Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath (This one i really like! )

Comment

Working...
                              X