What's your beach-y scent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your beach-y scent?

It doesn't really have to be about coconuts, haha...although Hawaiian Tropic (not available here anymore!! :piss: ) is on my list.

I'd love to hear which scent/fragrance immediately conjures up images of the sand,sea and surf!...fragrance descriptions would be much appreciated!

I had a conditioning leave-in hair spritz thingy from Boots...it was so long ago, but that scent was sooo incredible and perfect on my Kho Samui holiday. It was ocean-y fresh with a touch of fruit and coconut. Can't find it anymore

I love Virgin Vie's Go Sea Crackling Body Experience. It's so fresh and so fun to use. Pity it's not sold here anymore
    CP from UK anyone?
    Last edited by Starscope; 17-10-2003, 04:23 PM.

Comment

What about Bobbi Brown Beach? The name itself does sound like something you may be looking for.

Comment

always use Lush's Coolaulin conditioner when i'm holidaying at some beach

Comment

Really trying to remember off-hand

1. TBS Oceanus
          2. Davidoff Coolwater
          3. Demeter has an Ocean scent
          4. CSP Motu (try before you decide to plunge in to buy a full size )

Comment

Kissacid-> I remember you asking about CSP's ya? CSP has a couple beach-inspired scents that might interest you. Hopefully you can find one from that line

Comment

second Bobbi Brown Beach! i think it's the closest to what you're looking for

Comment

CD's Dune...

Comment

hello icetea,
                  how about doing us an intro @ CozyBabes?

Comment

I am not a coconut lover but the scent Tranquil Tropics from Bath and Body Works makes me feel like I'm on a tropical beach. I always carry this splash along with me whenever I'm down at the beach

Comment

i love the smell of TBS's coconut body butter...smells so suntan lotion-ish!

Comment

Beachy comes to mind Escada's scents like Island Kiss and Ibiza Hippie.

I think my beachy scent would be using SS's Yuzu. Refreshing!

Comment

When I think of beachy, I think of fragrances that are summery, light, crisp and fresh like tommy girl, T-girl, ck one, ralph, issay miyake, green tea, armani has a few good ones too...also agree with others on cool water, ibiza hippie,oceanus.. you can also look up reviews on fragrances @ makeupalley.com
                          Last edited by BluberriMuffin; 08-06-2004, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Get yourself the mini beach set from Bobbi Brown. Everything from their fragrance, body oil smells like suntan oil to me.

Comment

Escada for me too. Ibiza Hippie or Island Kiss.
                              Kind of like Tommy Girl too.

Comment

Working...
                              X