Roger et Gallet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger et Gallet

Is anyone else a fan? They make "traditional" French bath and body stuff (think L'Occitane).

Roger et Gallet

Lovely soaps! I saw a nice selection at NC Essentials Raffles Place today.

i've only tried their nature series and i know alot of fans! i love the scent of the oat milk, very calming. I would LOVE a perfume like that if they had it.. my friends love the linden blossom, pink grapefruit and fresh fig. They also had a cabbage scent or was it lettuce.

I've tried the lotion, shampoo and conditioner. Honestly, the hair products didnt do much for me. The lotion is pretty good, i enjoyed it while the states but maybe a tad too greasy for singapore. it doesnt absorb as quickly as the etailers.

hth!

Comment

I spied them in Tangs. They have a very nice orange blossom perfume. Cheap! Didn't have time to check out the rest of the stuff.

Comment

I've seen this brand at the counter behind L'Occitane inside Takashimaya. Time to check it out.

Comment

I like their Green Tea range.

Comment

I love their shower gel especially Lavender. Very soothing and good for days when I'm PMS-y.

Thanks Linda! Read from magazines that this is available in Takashimaya and I've been searching all over Takashimaya and didn't even realise that it's behind L'Occitane. Even asked around on a few occasions but seems that no SA knows. Don't need to get this in swaps anymore.

Comment

I really like their sandalwood soap. It'd probably go well with sandalwood based scents.

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
                I love their shower gel especially Lavender. Very soothing and good for days when I'm PMS-y.

Thanks Linda! Read from magazines that this is available in Takashimaya and I've been searching all over Takashimaya and didn't even realise that it's behind L'Occitane. Even asked around on a few occasions but seems that no SA knows. Don't need to get this in swaps anymore.
                hi rach,
                Takashimaya no longer have Roger & Gallet counter. only Tangs does.

Comment

Just realised my info is outdated. Was at Taka this evening. It seems the counter is no longer there.

Comment

I was given samples of their shower gel. Smells good. It's moisturising for the skin. Have yet to give a shot at their full size shower gel though.
                    Last edited by dolphin; 07-11-2003, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Thanks babyjune for the scoop. I've been searching and searching forever in Taka and always wonder to myself how big can Taka be?? :sotong:

Comment

Thanks babyjune for the scoop. I've been searching and searching forever in Taka and always wonder to myself how big can Taka be?? :sotong:
                        Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
                          Sorry.
                          Not your fault, ok?

Comment

I saw the series in NC Essentials at Caltex House, and I started testing all the fragrances. I was hooked on ginger! But then again, I've always liked the ginger essence from Origins and this smelt the same.

But since it's a new range, NC Essentials are not giveing discounts

Comment

I couldn't find this range at Tangs anymore Anyone see the Green Tea range recently? I wanna get more.. TIA

Comment

Working...
                              X