Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.lolcandles.com

LOLCandles looks soooo yummy!!!!

Has anyone bought anything off them? How are their candles' scent throw? Do you know where to go to get a detailed description of their scents?

I'm really thinking of caving in and getting a tart warmer Maybe for my birthday? Only FOUR months away!

Hey Xue!

LOL candles/tarts have great reviews! Lotsa raves for them!

I only tried 2 or 3 tarts, thrown in as an extra from a swap and i love them too. Strong scent!

Comment

Xue,

wow! 6 tealights for samples? that's really generous of them!

i've also ordered from LOL - extremely strong scent throw, the strongest tarts i've tried so far. Excellent customers service too but i have to admit Barbie and Laura are hard to beat. The scents are different from SSC, simple straight scents - nothing too complex. I do love them though =)

The heart tarts are super cheap and you get a dozen of them, last a long time. Do sign up and be on their mailing list as she has discounts occasionally.

ps how much was shipping for SSC?

Comment

ataraxia, just wanna mention that LOL tarts are really worth the $. dirt cheap and 1 packet last a long time. I think i can burn 3 tealights with each tart before the scent dies off. however, gotta warn you they are straight scents....

Comment

I was just looking at the LOL candle's website. I tried it in the beginning of January but she was away on holiday or something.

Everything looks good enough for my home!

I was just thinking .. if we were to come up with a spree and share the heart-shaped tarts, that would be a good and cheap way to try the scents!

Comment

CozySprees

Whoa! someone's really lemming LOL tarts ay? I hope they're nice! But please don't describe them too beautifully or my CC will suffer major damage again!

Out of curiosity (i'm so nosy!!!), have the girls on the SSC spree received their candles yet? any reviews?

Comment

Re: CozySprees

Originally posted by ataraxia
              Whoa! someone's really lemming LOL tarts ay? I hope they're nice! But please don't describe them too beautifully or my CC will suffer major damage again!
              I can't wait

It's still very worth it actually. I'm ordering 40 fragrances, and by one person getting 2 tarts, I only have to pay S$40 for them all. That's 80 tarts for S$40. Of course, I haven't included shipping but I doubt that'll come up to much if we share. We'll see how the response goes.

Care to join? Wouldn't mind shipping them to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky

Where can I read more about their scents? I'm choosing blindly now.
                Good question! I chose scents based on anything that sounds remotely citrus-sy!

Comment

Re: Re: CozySprees

Originally posted by kare2711
                  :It's still very worth it actually. I'm ordering 40 fragrances, and by one person getting 2 tarts, I only have to pay S$40 for them all. Care to join? Wouldn't mind shipping them to you.
                  how do you order 2 tarts each? i thought the min of a dozen per scent?

Comment

Originally posted by Sky
                    Where can I read more about their scents? I'm choosing blindly now.
                    Sky, they dont have a description.. i bought tarts from them several times and have narrowed the scents done. I can bring what i have when we meet up on wednesday. however.. they are mostly sweet scents =)
                    Last edited by nicole; 25-01-2004, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: CozySprees

Originally posted by snowstar
                      how do you order 2 tarts each? i thought the min of a dozen per scent?
                      I think karen is ordering 1 dozen to split for 6 people so each person will get 2

Comment

Re: Re: CozySprees

Originally posted by kare2711
                        Care to join? Wouldn't mind shipping them to you.
                        oh, please don't tempt me some more!!! i really really REALLY want to try LOL candles but my room is overflowing with candles already! Plus, I don't have a tart warmer, so if I DO get the tarts, I'll probably scoot over to AD to get a tart warmer! Cannot cannot.

Please review them though!

*EDITED* I ended up ordering a few for my bf! But this is just testing the scents, so if we don't have enough people sharing, we'll just cancel the order. Hope we're not troubling y'all!

Nic: Should choose wisely! Quite a few scents I got from SSC weren't as nice as I envisioned..
                        Last edited by xue; 24-01-2004, 11:07 PM.

Comment

SALE! Buy any 6 dozen of heart tarts and get 6 regular variety pack tarts free (our choice!)

Cool! We're going to get loads of free tarts!

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
                            SALE! Buy any 6 dozen of heart tarts and get 6 regular variety pack tarts free (our choice!)

Cool! We're going to get loads of free tarts!
                            Actually I emailed them (though I haven't got a reply) to ask for free US-US shipping instead of the free tarts Let me know if anyone's not ok with this.

Comment

sounds good to me! anything that saves money is good!

Thanks Kare for doing all the work for us! You're such an !

Comment

Working...
                              X