Amber's Daisy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber's Daisy

They are offering their tarts warmer on sale now. But only 1 per customer per order. According to what they say, this is their clearance for them

Any sprees for this since we are going to get our tarts soon

AD tart warmer

AD is having a sale on their tarts warmers. Have a look at the AD thread

Comment

Just for info, I ordered a stove tart warmer from AD before. And shipping cost around US$25.

Comment

Originally posted by zjaninez
        Just for info, I ordered a stove tart warmer from AD before. And shipping cost around US$25.
        ahhh....but that was during the pre-Vpost days yah?

I'm interested in getting more tarts...just need a little push..

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
          They are offering their tarts warmer on sale now. But only 1 per customer per order. According to what they say, this is their clearance for them

AD tart warmer
          I managed to order 2 of the stove tarts warmers (Black&Blue and Green&Yellow) in 1 order...I think what they mean is one per customer per style per order. So if you order a different one each of the styles that they have, you could order more than one per order!

Gosh, I hope I am making sense... :huh:

Anyway, diverging a bit, I must say that her prompt-ness in delivery is superb!

My order was sent within a couple of days of placing the order and within a week of placing the order, it arrived at the vPOST<i>USA</i> address.

She sends emails to keep her customers up to date on the status of the shipping too, though you could always go to her website and check it out for yourself.

I would definitely order from her again!

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
            Any sprees for this since we are going to get our tarts soon
            AD tart warmer
            We are? As I mentioned in the Candles thread, if we're having a spree on the tarts, it'll be excellent if we share the tarts. That will surely come up to about a few cents for each tart.

About the tart warmer, well, they said one per customer so if we were to have a spree, wouldn't that mean that we would only get 1?

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
              About the tart warmer, well, they said one per customer so if we were to have a spree, wouldn't that mean that we would only get 1?
              Oooh, the AD tart warmers look quite cute indeed! Its not the electric type though right? Its the tealight kind..? :huh:

Karen,
              From what I understand off the site, it says 1 style each per customer which means if a few of us cotters like 1 style then we won't all be able to get it since its limited to 1. Hmmm. I'm keen though if there's a spree cos' my vPostUSA account not verified yet (blame myself for forgetting to send in photocopy of my IC till this week...holiday week! :roll: ). Hehe..

Grace,
              A little push in getting tarts?? Here are direct links for you. Check out the etailers! For cheap tarts with a good throw, I've heard good things about LOL Candles, Suds & Light and Lemon Bay Soap.
              HTHS

Comment

I think they are about SGD 26

Comment

Originally posted by geekchic
                  Oooh, the AD tart warmers look quite cute indeed! Its not the electric type though right? Its the tealight kind..? :huh:
                  tealight kind.

Comment

I want the blue and black one!

Comment

Thanks girl! BTW, are these electric or lighted with tealights??
                      Last edited by teiko; 24-01-2004, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Teiko, the gals have answered the question. It is the tealight kind.

Anyway, this doesn't look like the tray can be removed ya? I was hoping that it can so that I don't have to place the whole warmer into the freezer to remove the tart.

Comment

Hey girls, how big would the 'tray' be? Would it fit most tarts? :huh: Sorry, but I'm quite blur and I have no idea how big the average tart is

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
                            Hey girls, how big would the 'tray' be? Would it fit most tarts? :huh: Sorry, but I'm quite blur and I have no idea how big the average tart is
                            The tart on the stoves as shown in the pictures are the average size of most tarts. And there looks to be space for more! So I think the tart burner from AD will fit most tarts.

Comment

I'm curious, how is the Spree going to work? I thought they would only take in 1 tart burner design per customer?

Or Nic, you having a plan in mind?

Comment

Working...
                              X