innoscentscandles.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• innoscentscandles.com

Found this site in the MUA board. Not sure of their quality and service, but the price is really cheap!!!!

http://www.innoscentscandles.com/tarts.html

wow. its getting more competitive! I wouldn't mind buying a few to try out.

they have pretty interesting scents that other e-tailers don't carry as well. Nice!

Comment

I just check their shipping fee, by just adding stuff in cart and calculate. Seems like their shipping fee is abit inconsistent, weird...

I add 6 Heart Shaped Wax Tarts packs in cart, I get US$12 international shipping fee. But I also get US$12 for 6 Two Piece Tart Sampler!! :huh:

I find their shipping charges is abit too much, isn't it.... looks like as if they are trying to earn from the shipping charges... :roll:
      Last edited by candeecake; 29-01-2004, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Some mua-ers review that theirs are not strongly scented. Tarts are of uneven color. One even complained that it's far too small that the other brands she had tried. hmmm.... :roll:

Comment

ack. US$12 for shipping sounds like a rip off, hopefully its a computer glitch or something. Maybe they'll listen when the boards start complaining.

It's not so much of a biggie if they're differently coloured, but size would be something most of us would get nit picky about. Looks like this is a no go afterall!!

(strange i should be so happy)

Comment

yeap, can save $$

Comment

Working...
            X