Candy fragrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy fragrance

any recs for fragrances or body sprays that smells sweet like candy? preferbly not so expensive. thanx

Maybe you want to try Aquolina Pink Sugar

Definitely sweet but has a little spicy edge.

Comment

Have you tried the Fiorucci fragrances? Theres two of them- one is like a heart shape and the other is a tall standing bottle which is pink coloured with wings. Both of them are really sweet and smell like lollipops

Another fragrance I can think of- Have you heard of Angel? Its by Thiery Mugler(gosh, hope thats how you spell it)....and it smells like vanilla,chocolate with a hint of spice ..This is quite an expensive one though.

HTH's

Comment

ohmygosh i've never heard any of all these scents before. are they available in sg?
        Last edited by faeriedust; 21-02-2004, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by faeriedust
          ohmygosh i've never heard any of all these scents before. are they available in sg?
          Angel is found in Singapore, that much I know. However, I don't find Angel candy-like. In fact, I do find it repungent.

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
            Angel is found in Singapore, that much I know. However, I don't find Angel candy-like. In fact, I do find it repungent.
            Agree! It's the patchouli! :puke:

Gals, do you agree that some Comptoir Sud Pacifique's perfumes are really candy-like? E.g. Vanille Framboise? This is like strawberry candy.

Comment

CSP Vanille Framboise definitely smell candy-like. So does Vanille Abricot & Vanille Cerise.

CSP is not available in S'pore

A new candy scent would be Escada Island Kiss. Very sweet. It's availabl;e at the airport - not sure about downtown.

Comment

hmm... anna sui's dolly perfume? it smelt like mentos grape-flavored sweet...

Comment

2nd the Anna Sui Dolly!

There's YSL BabyDoll too.

Comment

I agree, Baby doll and Dolly girl both are very sweet, but more of a fruity sweet than candy sweet Escada sexy graffiti& Raph are both fruity sweet as well

Comment

I think you can try the suggested Sugar Pink. Really candy scent. I also believe Demeter have a range of food scents too.

Comment

do they have demeters here? someone said sex on the beach smells like candy. not sure abt it.

Comment

Eh... I don't think Demeter is here and I personally haven't tried any. Haha

Comment

I believe Escada has one which is very very sweet. The pinkish red bottle one. It was sooooo sweet that it gives me headache.

Comment

i think you are talking about Escada's Ibiza Hippie right?

Comment

Working...
                              X