Wardrobe/cabinet scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wardrobe/cabinet scents

What do you gals use to scent your wardrobe and/or cabinet ?

I used to keep a piece of LUSH's Tisty Tosty Bath Ballistic and love love love the subtle rose scent it gives to my cabinet but alas.. i used it up recently and is looking for a good substitute!

For me I use drawer liners from Crabtree & Evelyn.

Comment

I tried drawer liners from Scent Shop in the past but the scent faded away pretty fast. Now, I kept all my tarts in one of the drawers. They are so strong (even in ziplocks) that it kinda makes me wanna :puke: whenever I open my wardrobe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
        For me I use drawer liners from Crabtree & Evelyn.
        Which one did you get? Summer Hill?

Queenie, I did that too. Same sentiments. :puke:

Comment

Suppose to be Glade which I kind of like. But now is L'occitane's soap bar which I got as a Christmas gift from a colleague. Find no use for it so dump it into my cabinet.

Comment

Anything! From soapbars to magazine perfume strips to scented satchets to wooden balls (scent shop) to potpourri to tarts!

Tarts work the best!

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
              Which one did you get? Summer Hill?
              Nope, I got the one from Nantucket range. Must really check out the Summer Hill drawer liners if they have it.

Comment

Any lovely but subtle rose scent to recommend? I love rose scents in my wardrobe!

And i would like a potpourri style one

And yes gals, I have to agree 100% with you on the tarts! I kept mine in a drawer and over time( since there are so many scents of tarts!), i even have to hold my nose sometime when i open the drawer.

Comment

recent haul of Tocca candles are scenting my wardrobe beautifully.

i got the SS soaps in the drawers and i love the refreshing, clean and fresh scents emitting from them.

Comment

My favourite are L'Occitane soaps. Great in the wardrobe and in the bathroom. I put the soaps mostly with my towels, and they become wonderfully scented too

Comment

Working...
                    X