Candle-licious candles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candle-licious candles

Anyone ordered candles from Candle-licious before? Thinking of getting some votives in:

Dream Powder (Baby Powder Candles)
    A soft baby powder scented candle. Smells just like Johnson & Johnson baby powder! (Pink or blue, Melting Hearts? usually come mixed pink/blue)

Jasmine Candles
    Delicate white flowers known to be very fragrant. Some say they have aphrodisiac-like properties. This jasmine candle has been reformulated, a stronger scent throw and a more delicately balanced aroma. (White)

Lily of the Valley
    A true white beauty, light and floral, perfectly blended, and our all-time best seller. (White)

Pomegranate Candles
    An awesome fruit blend that has quickly become a best seller. (Ruby Red)

Votives are US$1.69 each but I haven't factored in shipping. They do ship international!

the jasmine and pomegranate one sounds good!! where is the link to scent descriptions?? i've tried looking for ten minutes and cant fine it!! :huh:

Comment

The scent list is here

Food/Spices

Baked Apple Strudel
      Blueberry Muffin
      Butter Pecan
      Caramel Apple
      Chocolate
      Cinnamon Spice
      French Vanilla
      Harvest Time
      Hazelnut
      Honey Dew This
      Key Lime Pie
      Merlot
      Orange-Vanilla
      Peppermint
      Pink Grapefruit
      Pomegranate
      Pumpkin Spice
      Raspberry-Currant
      ?Sin?-a-bun

Floral

Daffodil
      Jasmine reformulated
      Lilac
      Lily of the Valley
      Plumeria
      Rose Petals

Fresh/Outdoors/Other

Angelic (Angle-type by Thierry Muglar)
      Bayberry
      Drakkar-type (new name Dark Knight)
      Dream Powder (baby powder scented candles)
      Fresh Linen
      High Tide
      Nag Champa
      Pine Mountain
      Rain
      Rain Forest
      Sex on the Beach
      Sea of Ecstasy
      Walk in the Woods

Comment

The prices seems reasonable to me, i think i 'smell' a spree coming up soon??

Comment

thanks!!! Spree!!! heh.... i'll be like this if it happens!

Comment

so anyone doing a spree on this?

Comment

If someone organise a spree for this, I would love to join! :wow: I'm particularly interested in these scents:-

Dream Powder (Baby Powder Scented Candles)
              A soft baby powder scented candle. Smells just like Johnson & Johnson baby powder! (Pink or blue, note that the Melting Hearts? usually come mixed pink and blue)

High Tide Candles
              Remember walking along the shore on the oceanfront? The salty sea air and pounding waves are wrapped up to create a true ocean mist ?scentsation.? (Lighter teal-blue)

Lavender Candles
              Long awaited, and worth it! It?s finally here, a truly aromatic lavender, captivating yet soothing and relaxing. Reminiscent of days past. Iindulge yourself and be swept away as you drift off to some pleasant land far, far away. (Lt. purple/Lavender)

White Tea Candles
              Stunning!!! Absolutely captivating!!! This fragrance is sure to be your new favorite. Similar to a green tea scent only fruitier and fresh. This one was our best seller at our last several outings to the arts & crafts fair. (Light pale green)

Comment

Would love to try out these :D

Dream Powder (Baby Powder Scented Candles)

Pink Grapefruit
                Citrus as its best, smells exactly like the real thing. Truly a fabulous aroma, even if you don?t care to eat grapefruit, this smell is awesome. (Pink)

Vermont Apple (Macintosh Apple scented candles at their finest)
                Juicy, sweet, and tart all at the same time. This is truly the pick of the crop, the very best macintosh apple fragrance we have found. If you hold this candle in your hand and smell it, you will certainly want to take a bite, it smells THAT GOOD. This is sure to be a fall best-seller. (Red)

White Tea Candles

Comment

Working...
                X