Perfume oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfume oils

hmm, maybe perfume oils isn't the right term...i'm thinking something along the line of TBS..remember they used to have all these different scented oils (vanilla, musk, peach, orange etc) where u can mix to create ur own tiny bottle of perfume? i've checked at most TBS shops here but apparently it's a service that's been discontinued. does anyone know where i can buy such oils? (are they called essential oils??)

I just happened to pass by this counter selling some perfume oils by the Lucky Plaza food court. I didn't stop by and check it out though. The whole counter looks very errrr... much like a temp set-up. Maybe you can check it out there.

Comment

hmm thanks, did the place stink when u walked past? i'm not looking for anything herbal-smelling...
      think i'll pop down tomorrow or on sat to take a look

Comment

wow Jenine, what kind of scents do they stock? sounds interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenine
          Here's a place the I for their perfume oils and even prettier bottles:

Jamal Kazura Aromatics

It's located in Little India, I'm afraid I don't have the exact address but here's a number you could call: 62932350

Have fun!
          It's @ 728 North bridge road

Comment

Originally posted by islande
            wow Jenine, what kind of scents do they stock? sounds interesting.
            What scents are you looking for? They have copies of more famous scents like Chanel No. 5, CD Poison, etc.

They also have single notes like Jasmine, Geranium, etc.

And they can custom blend for you too.

Comment

728 North Bridge Road...any idea how to get there? What are the buses which ply that area or what's the nearest train station? How much do the oils cost? (either single note or dupe)

Comment

hiya, I've got no idea. Perhaps you can try calling that number to check with them before making a trip down?

Comment

Map

looks pretty near to bugis MRT to me but not too sure how far IRL. best to call them

Comment

I happen to stumble into this Little India shop once! I thoroughly enjoyed myself talking to the perfume guy. You can definitely tell that he loves perfume & he was letting me smell everything. He even took out a bottle from the back room - it was beautiful but when I asked what it was, he was lie, "can't say. It's my secret"

Charming Indian man..

Comment

Holistic Living Spring Festival

Not sure if this is the right board... but...

Have anyone been to this Holistic Living Spring Festival @ Fort Canning? Jamal Kazura that shop is one of the participants too. And there are also essential oil and handmade candles sellers. Looks interesting. Thinking about going.....

http://www.holisticliving.com.sg/cgi...entdetails.cgi

Comment

Hi momopeach, I have gone to one last year after my gf raved about the first fair she went. My bf's mom even teamed up with her friends to set up a stall there. It was fun! It was here where my gf got her Moon Dance fragrance oil from Jamal Kazura Aromatics. They usually participate in the fair every year.

My gf loves Moon Dance so much that she dragged me to find his shop. You can find his shop on the same stretch as the mosque. They have a great selection of perfume oils and like what some gals said, you can get your custom made oils there. Heard that some Malaysian and Brunei royalties even have their own custom-made perfume oils made here in Singapore. From which shop...I'm not sure as there are plenty of perfume oil shops at Arab Street.

Comment

Hi raebelasian,

It all sound so much fun. Looks like I gotta go to the festival when it starts. I also gotta go to Jamal Kazura to see if they can customise a scent for me. I'm looking for a combination of jasmine and lime blossom (linden). I got this scent in a essential oil from Life Storey at Paragon, and I'm sooooo in love with it. So now I wanna be a walking Jamine+Lime Blossom person!

Comment

hey girls, any idea of the price range??

Comment

would like to know about prices too! i can only go there in may when i've the $$ to blow

Comment

Working...
                              X