What are you burning now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSC's Chocolate Eclair

tend to burn candles more often too but mainly because i'm too lazy to freeze and remove the tart

Comment

SSC's choc chip cookie dough - trying to finish all my candles before my summer hols!!

Comment

SSC Angel - smells just like the perfume!

Comment

SSC - Stella (Blood Orange)

My nose can't agree with this one. Not really citrus. Not sweet. Not tardy. Just this hollow lingering sourish after-scent that is kinda unpleasant.

In fact, i think when i light this in an aircon room, my aircon machine will suck in some of the sourish scent and the next time i switch on the aircon... it will release some of the unpleasant sour-ness into the room. :huh:
          Last edited by ponine; 01-05-2004, 05:48 PM.

Comment

SSC's Vanille Amande - this one reminds me of SSC's sweet milk, but this is better!

I smell almond, and it's milky.

Comment

SSC's Grace (casablanca lily)

i don't think i like this very much. i'm not a huge fan of tuberose, lilies, magnolias and jasmine. but it's still much better than the foody ones i've been burning.

Comment

Strawberry tart from Candles by Carol.

Smell like a starwberry pastry to me! It's making my stomach growls though.

Comment

Luscious Vanilla from LOL

im drowning in vanilla!!

Comment

Tocca Yma. Mmm.... , this is my new favourite, replacing Tocca Stella. Definitely one of Tocca's best if not the best.

Comment

l'occitane honey harvest candle

like ponine i don't like tarts. actually i never tried them, sounds like too big of a mess to deal with

Comment

i'm a tart hater too. sigh.

currently burning SSC's bubblebath for 2. after burning this to its halfway point, i'm finally starting to like this.

Comment

Tocca Cleopatra mini candle (part of their set of 4 minis). Another hit for me! Now I wished I got the bigger size instead of the small size.

Next to try: Kyoto & Grace

Comment

hi vtan, i love cleopatra too. you would love Kyota i'm sure. i'm still hoping to try Yma soon. there's been nothing but good reviews on this.

Comment

Oh, Yma is good, my current Tocca fave. I have tried Stella, Havana, Yma and Cleopatra so far and except for Havana, I'm loving all of them. Not to say that Havana is not nice, it's just that I much prefer the others compared to it. Then again, I have to say that Havana is at its best after 30 mins or so when the scent mellows and turn cozy and warm.

Comment

SSC Peppermint Patty

Comment

Working...
                                X