• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL strawberry jam. yummy smell!!

Comment

LOL verbena berry. Doesn't really smell very good though

Comment

Qiu, I remembered reading a review on MUA on Verbena Berry tarts. Said to work well to chase away odour. Maybe u can try buring in the kitchen to freshen up the air?

Comment

Hubby just lit the Tocca Yma. I love this scent, it's beautiful. It's already half finished & I wished I bought more of it last time.

Comment

Burning AD tart in Perfect Peach. Smells soooo good. Not overly strong, doesn't give me a headache. Smells just like a fresh peach!

Comment

SSC Wild Vanilla Orchid.

Comment

LOL tart in biscotti

Comment

SSC Tropical Explosion. my lift-me-up scent.

Comment

SSC Sweet Honeysuckle. Reminds me of the jasmine bush near where I'd wait for my schoolbus in the cool, dark morning.

Comment

Mine was the boring lavender essential oil from TBS... nothing fancy, just for relaxing.

Comment

Am burning L'Occitane Winter Forest Incense Sticks.

I like this scent when i smell it in the store .. it's a refreshing change if you have had enough of the usualy foody, fruit and floral scents. This is a slightly-manly scent and i think this would be great if you are stressed up at work and need some solitude to recharge.

However, their incense sticks are pretty smokey and the true scent of Winter Forest is somewhat mired by the smokey-ness of the sticks.

Next time, maybe i will go for the candle instead. But then L'Occitane candle dun burn evenly. I always end up wasting candle residuals. Blah.

Comment

Burning Coco Beach Baby Peach in the room, Dreamsicle in the living room and Berry Verbena in the bathroom.

Comment

Muscari Hyacinth, which smells a great deal like Summer Floral Bouquet and Hyacinth & Plumberries.

Comment

Muscari Hyacinth smells like Bubblegum!!! For some reason....But I LOVE it! It could be the color of the wax (pink) that's influencing me but it smells very girly, very 'happy'....

Comment

HHoT Angel Wings tart

Comment

Working...
                                X